Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claymore
Yeah!!! Claymore are really interesting..and i just recently watched the series..
It's even more fantastic..For those who like action series, i really recommend it..
Yeah, the action in Claymore really sets it apart. Although its not like naruto, with loads of new techniques, the battles are still fresh each time, which is no mean feat! I'm not sure about the abilities though... I reckon that #40 may be more of a surprise than previously expected: I just have a feeling about it, nothing more, so its completely unfounded, lol.
I wonder what's happened to ruki. Hope he became really strong or something. For those that are up to the current chapter, what do role do you think ruki will play?

I think that he'll be powerful enough to match a claymore when they meet him. Even though it's pretty farfetched, it might happen.
Yeah, he's an interesting character. I wonder whats gonna happen to him after seven years... remember, he was hanging out with Priscilla up till now, which could be problematic. What do you reckon will come of that? He might end up being brainwashed... Sad
I doubt he'd forget Claire. I just hope that at the end he teams up with her and no one else.
i'm guessing hes a good swordsmen righ tnow cuz he was practicing with irsel and after 7 yeras i think he would be prety dam good at it.
Damn... when's #73 gonna come out Sad
probally not for a long time.
I'm kinda worried for claymore. I mean the only fights that will follow now will all have to be transformed vs semi-transformed (or group of 5+ normal claymores). I like 1 on 1 swordfights better, and the current number one doesn't even use a sword...
Anyway, sure the mangaka will be able to pull it of.
Does anybody know if he/she has written any more viewable manga?
nope but u can find out by putting the authors name on google i'm too lazy to so if you find anything tell me please

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Claymore - Chapter 113 DarkNemesis 0 347 03-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Last Post: DarkNemesis
  claymore 1597534862 2 477 07-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Last Post: one-x
  claymore extra scene aznboiray 4 526 07-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Last Post: aznboiray