Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop banner
hmm >.> i dun really like to start from scratch..i get all clueless then piss off
lol, well he started from scratch^^
hmm then that's pretty good of him ^^, but im sure he could've done better with the help of tutorials..and yea it's better when u know the tools on Photoshop then watch the tutorial
well he knows the tools of Photoshop pretty well on his own
im screwed >.> i barely go on photoshop nowaday i just dun know all the tools..and is too lazy to explore photoshop for an hour..
rofl Smile

EDIT:
he also did it in approximately 5 minutes
Shikamaru Wrote:you can do with alot with Photoshop
EDIT:
even doing this is a 37 step process

I only thought he might have been new to Photoshop because of the artifacting issues. I'm not saying he's never used it before. The compositing and layout are pretty bare bones and despite having common elements (fire), they aren't made to work together as well as they could.

37 steps is really nothing though, not when using assorted filters. The average file size of some of the wallpapers I do for VN is about 25mb, which tends to add up after a while.

Blaze, even just playing around in Photoshop can be a learning experience. I've been using it for years now and I've only now just gotten into using a tablet and there are a few tools I just don't bother to use because I haven't taken the time to learn them properly. If you want to use the program, you just have to take the time to play around. Tutorials aren't the only way to learn.
true but it is alot for just getting something like that

EDIT:
apparently he combined three separate banners to make this, so he can demonstrate three seperate effects

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop Alternatives x04ty29er 6 1,120 07-29-2007, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Blaze
  Signature/tag/banner requests. Sparks 126 24,153 07-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Last Post: x04ty29er