• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop banner
A camper made this for me where I work in Photoshop

[Image: ghostriderbanner.jpg]

EDIT:
of course this was posted with his permission Smile

2nd EDIT:
you can comment on the work if you want you know
hmm not bad but i just dun like the fonts Big Grin and yea the background should be more grunge so the flying flame skull would fit with the background
well it's the font he chose to do
hmm well it's not that bad.. i give it a 6/10 <--- 6 = good >.> 5 below = bad
If he's new to using Photoshop, then the banner isn't bad.

He needs to learn to cut out objects better though, the flames have a lot of artifacts around them that don't blend in with the rest of the image. Actually, looking again he might have used the stroke technique around the text and that would also give the look of artifacting around the flames. Either way, that part of the banner looks poorly done.

The background really has nothing to do with the text or the skull, so that looks tacked on right now. And the skull is just hanging there. Maybe if the body were shown, then having a dark background like a night landscape would look good with it and really bring out the colors of the flames and skull and tie everything together.

The techniques he used to make the text blend in with the flames is nicely done. It's not a bad idea, just needs some refining.
he's not new to Photoshop
o..it's probally his choice to do it that way Big Grin im pretty new to photoshop myself...>.> but my sig is more simple than that..
you can do with alot with Photoshop
EDIT:
even doing this is a 37 step process
it's kind of sad >.> i just get bored of tutorials and stuff cuz it doesn't always turn out to be excat as the tutorial...
he started from scratch without the help of any tutorial, all on his own

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop Alternatives x04ty29er 6 1,120 07-29-2007, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Blaze
  Signature/tag/banner requests. Sparks 126 24,153 07-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Last Post: x04ty29er