Pages (16): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Law of Alchemy
Raijuu
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE: Law of Alchemy

no offence blaze but your character is even worse....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-31-2007 09:08 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

not really...>.>

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexybackô.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-31-2007 09:08 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

ok then now is Sk's turn...

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-31-2007 09:10 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

You can use hell? Uh-huh. And mine's bad. I'm just making myself another behind the scenes guy.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-31-2007 09:11 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

whatever Sk just go ahaed and write your story i mean the beginning

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!

This post was last modified: 07-31-2007 09:12 AM by Raijuu.

07-31-2007 09:12 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

ahhh well i can change it if ya'll want geez..and as long as i have an equivalent exchange u can use any power u want....

07-31-2007 09:14 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Fine....
-------------
A figure with a hooded cloak walked down the streets of central. Passing the merchants and people. He walked in silence as he passed the streets and entered the center of central. Quite lively and bright. Then he passed that and he found himself to a park and sat down on the grass. He sat on the grass and the wind flew over sending some leaves flying. Yep. Peaceful.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

07-31-2007 09:18 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

alright then.....
------------------------------

Allen told good bye to the people that let him stay at their home and began to head towards the outsides of the village. "is a nice day today.... now that the inspection is done i got to head for central" on the way out he saw a chimera "......" he got serious for a moment but he let it go and kept going...

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!

This post was last modified: 07-31-2007 09:28 AM by Raijuu.

07-31-2007 09:27 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

So........yea...Jing is still at the park
----------------------
The figure yawned. "This is nice. Nothing to worry about. The military has changed over the years. But who knows how much."

He yawned again. "I don't have to head onto the road just yet. I'll just rest here for a little while more."

07-31-2007 09:31 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

*Still Flashback*
"You military dog!"a boy ran out and shouted at Jean.
The chimera look back as it attack the boy.Jean smiles grimly.
"Human like you will still die from the disease,why not become use for me before it spread? You'll all end up dead,so I'm just doing my job as a Military dog,also to gain the philosopher's stone..."Jean explained to the dead boy as his neck splattered out blood everywhere.
Zero growled.
"....You might a use to me as a you for awhile...."Jean continues walking as he allow the chimera to follow him.

07-31-2007 09:38 AM
Pages (16): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: