Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
364 Dicussion II
Smile 
One chapter with so many discussions! Continue where we left off! XD

M-O ♥
Obito and kakashi were 13 when obito died.
In 15 years kakashi will be 28 his current age so then it happened extremely close together.
╞╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╣

Well, as you can see I am goign to bridge the two topics together muhahaha.

Anyway, like I was saying in the last one was this:

Was Obito's death and Yondaime's sealing of Kyuubi within relatively the same time period? I mean maybe a couple of months or something.
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:╞╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╣

Well, as you can see I am goign to bridge the two topics together muhahaha.

Anyway, like I was saying in the last one was this:

Was Obito's death and Yondaime's sealing of Kyuubi within relatively the same time period? I mean maybe a couple of months or something.

Read my post.Confusedet4_teacher:
O ok then thanks Mega. Yeah so basically what I am saying is this: If Tobi is Uchiha Madara he cannot be Obito. Likewise if he is Obito, he cannot be Uchiha Madara. That's all I am saying. I think it is one or the other.
ummm doesnt every1 already know that?
yeah but tobi said he had the power of uchiha madara he never said he was uchiha madara
well like i said in the last thread at like earlier pages, madara was probably the first sharingan since b4 that they were still part of the hyuuga....so his power was probably the sharingan or MS....
Raijuu Wrote:yeah but tobi said he had the power of uchiha madara he never said he was uchiha madara

But people are taking it the wrong way so not until he is dead will we the narutotards stop.
......... well we just got to wait and see.... i hope he's uchiha madara though... it would be way cooler