Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Anime
2 hour special is the best excuse for me...or they want the manga to go farther into it..before the anime catch up,maybe they want the animation to be good too...
maybe they ran out of filler idea's and they didnt want to set sail yet...
hmm naw..next episode Sunny will be reveal i just can't wait!
yea i know...so they are waiting a month...if they didnt wait they would have needed more fillers and they ran out of things to do on water 7.....i mean who wants to watch nami/robin shop....
well they should've do a filler on ussop...that would've been a little funny..and yea i really hate it when they stopped from an exciting part and go to flashback filler for like 6 episodes..i was like wtf...
I haven't watched the anime in such a very long time....I guess this would give me time to catch up on the anime.
yea catch up on the anime....its much more fulfilling to watch the fights play out....even though i like the manga better for some reason......
yes ima go watch from 121-185 now..i finally get to watch like 19 episodes on crunchyroll.com before they delete it...now i have to watch it on veoh..
stormberry.tv should have that....although it might not go that far back.....i mean....i dont think it has every ep....although ive never actually checked...
well stormberry.tv has pretty much the fastest sub episode but the quality of sub is crap same goes with the video quality..