Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Anime
(damn u replies too fast lol)
naw he should've Kisame body and put his shadow into it to become part shark..but yea..is elephant's skin that strong? i mean they're full of fat..
yea....ive never heard the phrase tough like an elephant....
and yes im a fast typer.....and i get bored so replying fast is what entertains me when i have nothing to do...
hmm...maybe i'll have to do research on that >.> or it must be the translator's fault
or maybe since its not modern times in the manga....they didnt go to skewl....
>.> i doubt it..but any could happen coming from Oda as the mangaka..also Ussop should get into a real fight with a strong gunmen or something...Ghost Princess just isn't right for him man..>.> i mean why is a guy hitting a girl? that shouldn't be happening..from my point of view..and Sanji..
ehh...chivalry is dead....plus if a girl tried to mug u on the street would u say fine here is my wallet or would u say *punch**steal her wallet*?
sexism goes both ways u know*shame shame*
ah well but....i think ussop should fight a swordfighter.....like a strong sword fighter....and robin should have a good fight...i mean that guy on sky piea could hardly be called a challenge and she didnt do any fighting except against spanda(who is a disgrace to panda's everywhere) in enies lobby....so she needs a good fight...and i dont think plate throwing would be challenging...
yes i haven't seen Robin in a real fight yet..same goes with Ussop..actually it would've been kool if Ussop had done the same thing to a strong swordman like he did when he fought Luffy..that was one of his best battle..yet

For the girl muggin' me..i'll give her wallet since i dun have any credit cards or money Big Grin im pratically semi-broke...20 bucks is all i have in me....unless she want my body then im fine with that too >.> only if she look alright
ah well what if u actually had money....and i dont care.....
*cringes*
>.> now that just cut off our discussion
yup.....but oh well we were way off topic anyways......so like i said in the opening of this thread.....why is it taking a month off....