Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Anime
yea i was surprised too i was like WTF?!?!?!?! and yea episode 320 is going to be good! probally an hour special..

Off topic:also why do u still like Digimon? it's like crap now..it was good like from season 1-3...Season 4 was retarded along with Savers...
yea digimon was good from season 1-3.....i stopped watching it after that but a few weeks ago i got bored so i re watched those online and tried the next seasons.....
all i can say is suck-tastic...

and i will be super pissed if they will come back w/ fillers....they just need to get the sunny and sail off.....and u know go to thriller bark and then a filler....
yes but i dun think there is any chance filler will happen in Thriller Park..cuz there will be 3 weeks for 3 or 2 chapters to come out then and also they need a stopping point in Thriller Park so they can go on filler which i dun think it's possible unless they reached til where Luffy,Zoro,and Sanji got their shadow taken..that might be a good stopping point to go in filler..

or while they set sail off to Thriller Park

those r probally the only 2 stoppin points
well i think that in the manga the thriller park arc will be done by then....sanji and ussops fights seem to be drawing to a close and robin and chopper dont seem to have tough fights....i mean she throws plates...that seems like a dub thing to do.....DAMN U VIZ MEDIA!.....anyway....zoro is alot better than brook and brook only lost because of his afro so he should be able to win easily.....so luffy is the only one to worry about unless franky gets into a fight...or nami....
hmm Chopper would've to fight that Doctor Zombie..and also i was surprised how weak the "semi-boss characters" are..i expected a long bloody fights from all of them like the Cp9 arc..and yea the only confusing thing is that i dun know if Luffy going to fight Moria or Oz...
luffy is already fighting moria....
and semi boss characters?
u mean every1 who luffy doesnt fight....well they arent that weak...perona would have killed all of them if not for ussop....
and u cant call some1 weak just cuz they lose to sanji....sanji is awesome....
well,for me i define the Ghost Princess and Absolom as weak..cuz they didn't put much of a fight,the only reason Ussop is winning (probally next chapter) becuz he found the real body of her and he's not afraid of her depressing ghost...(reminds me of the Negative Bullet ;P)
well absalom isnt down yet and im betting he is gonna start fighting back....or cheat and use nami in a bad way....like bon clay tried to do.....and yes....perona is weak if u already are a pessimist....
hehe well u see Bon Clay is different..he still got beat down afterward (if im correct) and yea Absolom probally pull out a few tricks under his sleeves...
yea im guessing he will cheat....ah well poor stupid absalom...if he wanted strength he should be part panda(WOOT), part shark(WOOT), and part giant condor...for flying...and hurting people when he gets hit(shark scales)....and for being a fuzzy wuzzy wil animal.....
i like panda....
*feels fuzzy inside*