Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what devil fruit would you hav?
hmm true...but yea it would be kool if Luffy could stretch it without force..although wouldn't it reduce the strength of his attacks?
yup it would....he would lose like the extra force and it would just be like a regular punch
though i wonder wut his Gear 4 would be? im pretty sure there is going to be one and yea why does character name every kick or attack they do?
well cuz they are different rather than just a regular hit....sanji's are the most boring though...they should give him more kewl moves...cuz he just has like colier(sp) for neck....just french words for food and him kicking a certain body part in a certain way....but he is still awesome.......GO SANJI!!!!so is every1 else but...if i rip on sanji i have to say he is awesome....
hmm ur right but Sanji never uses move like Ryu's hurricane kick..[Image: ryu3.gif]..also his Diablo's Leg already pwning people but wouldn't it be better if both his legs is on fire..and he have to fight a taekwondo or someone who use legs to fight..that would be kool..
yea another leg fighter would be kewl.....but sanji would pwn him....i have to use words like "pwn" cuz no real words could describe the beat down they would get......except maybe "extreme"....or something....ah well who else....in chopper/robin vs hogback/cindry....wasnt zoro's and sanji's shadow guys there....their zombies...i think...maybe im hallucinating or something though....
chopper should develop moves and more modes and i permanent rumble....or control over 3rd form...
yes that would be good..like a medicine ball to control it...also i was thinking earlier that Zoro's shadow would be put into someone strong so Sanji would be fighting it and Zoro would be fighting Sanji's shadow..
yea but they dont know about sanji's bounty so he was put into an ugly penguin instead of a general zombie
but a general zombie would still be weak..they need to put him inside someone like Absalom..cuz the shadow in Absalom was too weak...and maybe when his shadow go back to normal...he'll somehow gains the invisible fruit
that would be kewl...but i dont think anyone who doesnt have a DF will get one....i mean they can already kick so much ass w/o it....speaking of absalom vs sanji....nami should wake up and kick his ass....and take 10,000 beli for looking at her naked...