Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what devil fruit would you hav?
if u could chose what devil fruit would u chose
oh yea if some1 chose the 1 u want u cant hav it:grin:
What DF I want? Well, I hate Absalom for the same reason Sanji does. 'Nuff said.
Kill him Sanji! :devil:
well umi is ocean so i guess umi umi no mi....or water
i could form weapons and raise water pressure to make it painful...
plus i could make water currents to "swim"
oh and its a logia fruit....CHEAP
(doing dis coz of boredom...........=D)

hmm....the invisible one - same reason as sanji =P

nah, dats juz boring, cant do much, hmm...i want to control the air, and i could do all sorts of stuff, i dun need to swim, i could use the air to bring me along and den fly *_*

meh, juz bored, but controlling air is nice >_>
since there is a dark dark fruit ill want a light light fruit to counter it :X hah take that blackbeard, edward d. teach
hmm i would like to have hmmm....invisible devil fruit or the gomu gomu devil fruit Big Grin

with the invisible devil fruit i can ditch class!
i want one that make me use the sharingan :grin:
*gasp*
u want the power to be able to cut yourself and complain about your problems?
oh oh oh oh wait......not be an uchiha just use their cheapness....like kakashi....
still....CHEATER!
hmmm let's talk about DB instead of Kekkai Genkai here Big Grin Hmm i wonder why Luffy would get drown in sea? i mean he could just stretch out his legs til he reach the bottom floor..unless there is a limit to the extendsion or the water stuns his legs
well because its rubber so it needs force to stretch...its not like mr fantastic where he stretches at will...he needs to force it back...and he would need something to hold his feet at the bottom....