More like:

utsushi wa me = Sharingan
no = of
hontou = truth, reality
no = of
chikara = power
kono = thus I
Uchiha Madara = >_>

The true power of Sharingan, thus my, Uchiha Madara's power.

but wouldnt it be weird if some1 can actually lift the boulder up, well its possible to break it but..its weird
whoever tobi is he can't be obito because as said and shown, his body is crushed and straight after kakashi got his eye and jump out, all other boulders come and crush him so he's dead

i'm guessing that madara is a member of uchiha that wasn't in his village when itachi massacred his family
think about it, wouldn't it be weird if no one of the uchiha clan isn't on a mission all on the same time and the uchihas is the elite ace of konoha? where they meant to be super busy on missions?
Uchiha Madara fought with the first Hokage and should be about al lest 100-300 years old. He was the founder of the Uchiha Clan and assisted in creating the sharingan. Tobi said I have the power of Uchiha Madara that doesn't necessarily mean he's him. He still could be Obito. There's plenty of proof. But if Uchiha Madara was alive it would need a lot of proof.

M-O
........ meh kakazu also fought the first hokage and he still fought naruto and also uchiha madara is part demon so he could live even more because of that.... tobi could also be obito since they could have used a medical jutsu on him or something...
How do you know all that stuff about Madara? I don't recall ever reading that in the Manga...
Me? Oh yes I recruit my info through my sources. I'm kinda the Otaku for this kind of stuff. But yes it did say in the manga. And some in the anime but you'll have to look it up also.

Here we go...

Madara's fame and powerful Sharingan eye chakra was even known to the Kyuubi. Kyuubi regarded this chakra from the cursed bloodline as even more ominous than his own. He would bear witness to this chakra again in the form of Uchiha Sasuke.

The group Akatsuki sought to capture the Bijuu for their own ends. It was revealed that their leader Pein, actually reported to Tobi, one of the new members of the group. There was apparently more to Tobi than meets the eye, as he revealed in an ominous voice that Uchiha's Sasuke's Sharingan was growing powerful. This was something he could recognize with his own Sharingan power, as Uchiha Madara. Whether Tobi himself is the original Madara or something else is unknown at this time.
alright this is what some people think:

Madara is the ldr of course, he is half demon since his father is a full demon (sojobo), he barely defeated his father by allying himself with Kyubbi. the sharingan is a combined form of Hyuuga clan (white eyes) and the demonic powers = Sharingan.
he requires 3 Mangkeyou sharingans to preform/summon/use a jutsu of unspeakable power, therefore itachi obeys madara because he is the pure blood, way more powerful and his goals are what uchiha is all about....in a dark way. Madara could of told itachi to kill his clan but leave anyone who he thinks could obtain mangkeyuo, hits why sasuke wasnt killed. Obviously sasuke will not kill itachi right away, probably a long speak when sasuke finds out his clan is not wiped out. with madaras plan the uchiha will become the most powerful clan ever, especialy since their will not be such diluted gene pool, which could be another reason to kill all the "half-breeds". to end this note the reason why they dont try and recruit kakashi/obito is both eyes are needed for the jutsu, even thou kakashi knows mangekyuo.

and here's the story of the uchiha clan:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576
Don't use Naruto Fan please! We are not allowed to support it. Sorry had to imply that. But Itachi doesn't know much about Madara himself. Neither does Sasuke. So it's kind of hard to say thy know the legend.
.............. ok i didnt know that i got another link so that might help too.... anyway i think sasuke might know the legend since he's from the uchiha clan and all
Manga-Otaku Wrote:Don't use Naruto Fan please! We are not allowed to support it

I don't think we're not allowed to support it, it's just that we don't WANT to give them the slightest bits of traffic because they're scum (not the community, the admin of course).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One of the biggest questions in naruto... Greg 218 47,781 07-02-2007, 04:31 AM
Last Post: bleach1067
  Two questions. V-en 6 953 06-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Megabuster