Pages (13): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Sereitei XI
Raijuu
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE: Sereitei XI

...... what about me?? i think im in hueco mundo...... but i cant come up with anything

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-28-2007 03:34 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

*Kazu sneezes*

"Hehe,some pretty lady is probally talking about me somewhere in this world."Kazu thought as he went back into his paper works.

He read one of the report.

"Hm..A spy was killed last night in Hueco Muendo...just as I fears...Aizen is already making his move again.."Kazu mumbled as Naoki shunpo-ed in.

"Sorry for not knocki-"Naoki stopped as she see Kazu so concentrated in his paperworks.

"Kira,I need you to-"Kazu look up thinking it was Kira.

"Hello."Naoki smiles.

"Oh hi,Naoki-san! Waking up so early I see..."He greeted her back.

"It seem I made u worried yesterday"Naoki handed Kazu back his cloak.

"Oh well uhh it was nothing,really! I accidently dropped near u..without noticing probally..with all these stress..."Kazu lied...but Naoki could tell he was lying.

"Oh really?"Naoki grins.

"No,I'm seriously!"Kazu blushed as he went back to his paperworks.

"Oh hehe...looking at you without your cloak reminds me of your old you..1 years ago.."Naoki chuckled.

"You think so?"Kazu stood up and walk to Naoki.

"Well,maybe you can um...hand me back my clothes?"Kazu asked.

"Oh..uh..there!"Naoki handed Kazu back his cloak.

They both laughed.

"Well,I probally should get going by now...the 2nd Division need me.."Naoki shunpo-ed away.

"Hm..I wonder what'll happen after this..war with Aizen."Kazu thought as he look depressed.

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexyback™.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-28-2007 03:36 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

Zan looked up into the skies as he walked down the streets of the town. "It'll only be a matter of time...I need to report back to 'them' soon." he sighed. "Time passes too fast..."

Then he opened a portal. "I think its about that time now. The war will be advancing soon." Zan walked into the portal and he appeared in a dark room full of people. The room was only semi-visible but it was lighted just enough. Zan looked toward his left and found 4 people sitting still. And then the same to the other side. There was one person in the middle of the two rows. Zan stood in the middle of the room.

"Fellow Chaos Lords. Let us start our meeting." said the head lord.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-28-2007 03:48 PM
Manga-Otaku
Name Implies

lol Kazu sucks at lying and has a horrible sense of direction. WHy did you choose that?? lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naoki smiled all the way back to 2nd division.
"Tsk...tsk.."
She walked in the door to see a load of paperwork.
Omaeda appeared.
"Recent updates and questions Taichou."
Naoki grinned.
"Thank You! This shouldn't be to hard..."
She sat down and started right away.
"Spy killed in infiltration of Hueco Mundo....Aizen."
She kept reading.
Naoki soon sped through her work and was off to the bureau.

"I was right half an hour tops..."
Naoki smile and went straight into the bureau.
Mayuri was there as always.
"Ohhh....Naoki-san you've come back. It's been a while."
"Yes it has Mayuri-taichou. I've come for some files."
He nodded.
"Go ahead. But no stealing this time. I'll get Nemu to come after you."
Naoki chuckled.
"Hey it's my reasearch.."
She stepped in the back room.

Meanwhile....

The move of Aizen has begun again.
Tousen stood from the table.
"So what's the full plan Aizen-sama?"
Gin nodded.
"We shall penetrate the gates. One group per District. Mostly Squadrons. Another group will attack the Science Department and get as much information as we can. Ichimaru Gin shall lead the group. Tousen you shall proceed with 2nd and 3rd division. Ulqurrioa shall take first. Grimmjow your group can roam and demolish. Other Espada you know your plans! Procide! Dismissed!!!" Aizen explained.
Everyone disappeared at that instance.
"It shall begin...."

†Akatsuki-Leader: Rei Zero† In the name of God, Impure
souls of the living Dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen.
07-28-2007 03:48 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

i think we shoud be like Naruto..train to create a powerful technique..and yea about Kazu..on my profile it was shown that's he's clumsy and stuff...
------------------------
"Come to think of it..I haven't visit Urahara-san in a year.."Kazu thought as he leave the whole squadron in Kira's hand.

"Wonder off somewhere again?"Kira asked.

"Naw,just paying a little visit."Kazu smirked as he shunpo-ed away to the Gate.

"Ack....why couldn't I be the Captain of the squadron? This work is too troublesome.."Kira complained as he motioned others back to works.

"To Urahara's shop please.."Kazu commanded.

The gate open as it suck him inside and thrown him out roughly as ever.

"Damn...Why does the landing always had to be so rough?"Kazu sighed as he got up and pats the dirts off.

"Welcome to the Urahara's Shop!"A small girl shouted.

"Ack...I'm only 5 feet away from you.."Kazu rubbed his ears.

"Anyways where is Urahara-san?"Kazu asked.

"Oh,Urahara-san is in the lab developing a new type of gigai!"She once again shouted.

"Ok,ok!"Kazu ditched off the girl and went in.

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexyback™.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-28-2007 04:02 PM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

RE:  Sereitei XI

SilverKunai Wrote:

Zan looked up into the skies as he walked down the streets of the town. "It'll only be a matter of time...I need to report back to 'them' soon." he sighed. "Time passes too fast..."

Then he opened a portal. "I think its about that time now. The war will be advancing soon." Zan walked into the portal and he appeared in a dark room full of people. The room was only semi-visible but it was lighted just enough. Zan looked toward his left and found 4 people sitting still. And then the same to the other side. There was one person in the middle of the two rows. Zan stood in the middle of the room.

"Fellow Chaos Lords. Let us start our meeting." said the head lord.

"Now. Our meeting begins."

The lord closest to Zan on the right spoke up first. "It has come to our attention that the arrancar's war has become much more of a trouble over the years. We plan to take action. If not, the balance will be disrupted."

Another lord spoke up after the previous. This time, it was a women's voice. "If it were that simple we would've done so already! What we need is to fight. We have been observing for far too long."

"Hmp. And what do you think we would have to fight againist? Both the hollow and the shinigami?!" a old voice from the right said. "What we need to do is pick a side!"

More bickering followed after them and soon after, the whole room was in distress. Then the head of the meeting shot a bullet into the air. "Have we forgotten what our job is? What our curse is?"

The whole room fell silent and gloomy. "We are the guardians of the balance. We are to simply to balance out good and evil. To have an equal. We have no sides but our own. Do you understand me!" nods were seen quickly after. "Now. Our former has something to say." he looked at Zan.

As said, Zan spoke up. "Should we fight to defend? Or shall we fight to change? We have the power to defeat either side of the war and then change the views into what is right. There are many options we can choose." Zan's face centered in on the head lord. "So what shall we choose?"

Many mumbles were heard throughout the room and then silence fell. "What do you intend for us to do?"
---------------------------------------

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

07-28-2007 04:02 PM
Manga-Otaku
Name Implies

Hello sorry to make you wait! ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naoki sat down by a monitor.

She pushed away and reached for some flies.

"So soon....."

Naoki read through the files and waited.

Suddenly an alarm went off in the office.

Naoki shot up and ran to the monitor.

"Holy Shit!"

Naoki fumbled with the computer.

Mayuri and Nemu ran over soon after.

"What's the update??"

Mayuri asked nervously.

Naoki gulped.

Then sighed.

"Aizen's on the move again...Here's the update."

Naoki handed a file to Nemu.

Nemu handed it to Mayuri.

"Y-Yes I shall take this to the captains right away!"

Mayuri left to the captains in a rush.

Nemu stayed behind.

"Go with him I'll stay here."

Nemu spoke so quietly.

Naoki nodded and left soon after.

Amen.
07-30-2007 10:09 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Now we wait for Blaze...I guess....

07-30-2007 11:42 AM
Manga-Otaku
Name Implies

Okay Blaze is on and I told him to post and he runs....>_<

Amen.
07-30-2007 02:56 PM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

.....I think we should kill him off.

07-30-2007 02:59 PM
Pages (13): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: