Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Count
u know im still a hater deep in the bottom of my heart..but i dun want to take chances..i can get ban if this get worst =X
E-K that's a little far....I really am saying the truth. Blaze is discovering his common sense. You remember what happened? Greg told you that was a big warning. I bet if you got another....Zip!!! ::pretends to slice neck:: ♥
erm...right..>.>
Manga-Otaku Wrote:E-K that's a little far....I really am saying the truth. Blaze is discovering his common sense. You remember what happened? Greg told you that was a big warning. I bet if you got another....Zip!!! ::pretends to slice neck:: ♥

Wow, I never realized anybody took me that seriously... this was all just to pick on that silly rule and have a little fun. Heck this just seemed to me as a fun little forum phase like the guy's forum, didn't expect it to be anything serious but now my feelings are kinda hurt. Well it was fun while it lasted before and I have been defeated and brought down by the man while they tried to cover up another conspiracy!!!

And yes while I am a bit of a Tobi hater... I thought he was really cool (at least before he was revealed to have the sharingan)
yes...that was really...fu-

nvm i should stop swearing..
tobi being from the uchiha clan is the bast thing that could happen to him... or else he's a weakling...
true but why does he has to be the superior??!!?!?!?
This entire conversation made me laugh... :grin:
But did anyone answer me about the post count thing, you know the point of this thread??
Yes, I did. Remember when I moved the debate threads into the debate forum and people's postcounts jumped because it was being moved from where posts don't count to where they do? It was the same.... I moved some old RP threads into the recycle bin and I had forgotten to disable postcount there, so some have seen their postcount jump. It wont happen again though.
1800 more until I get a custom title... yeah, Im not even going to attempt that...