Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vasto lorde
yes tobi...laugh....
mwehehahahaha...erm *coughs*
i mean.....thank u for laughing im glad to know u think im funny
Well, your jokes are pretty funny, even though I think Im the only one that laughs...

Anyway, if it takes 10 vasto lordes to destroy stuff, do you think aizen will try to speed up the vasto lorde process so that he has more of them??
maybe...cuz he could take 2nd level menos(adjucha or sumthing....) and have them kill other gillians that he takes...
i doubt it will be that easy to change hollows to vasto lordes, it would probably take like alooooooooooooong time to change them otherwise huenco mundo would be crawling with lordes
I think raising Vasto Lords is not as hard as maintaning them. If the same thing that applies for the Adjuchas applies for the Vasto Lords as well (that they have to defeat and eat Menos of their own level or else they degenerate never to rise up again) then it's very understandable that there are only few of them.
Darkreaper70 Wrote:i doubt it will be that easy to change hollows to vasto lordes, it would probably take like alooooooooooooong time to change them otherwise huenco mundo would be crawling with lordes
Thats probably what Orihime is for, she can sorta rewind time can she fast forward it too??
.... not really... her power alow her to "rewine time" but thats not really it, her power is to turn averything the way it was.... meaning she can turn vasto the way it was...
Raijuu Wrote:.... not really... her power alow her to "rewine time" but thats not really it, her power is to turn averything the way it was.... meaning she can turn vasto the way it was...
So then why does aizen want her?? To fix booboos??
.... err no.... as i said she can bring vasto back... plus she can cure people thats a good thing to have on your side....
how can she bring lordes back :o her power is to turn everything back to the way it was, if she used it on a lorde it would turn back into a menos