Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vasto lorde
Are any of the arrancar vasto lordes??
i think there are non, because when the vasto lorde was first introduced it seemed that the outlining looked much more different and i havent seen any arrancar that fits the description
i doubt it since 10 vasto lordes would like massacre soul society....according to hitsugaya...
and apparently the guy chad fought....noitora or somthing w/ the big scythe was the strongest espada and he didnt kill chad in one hit so i doubt that he was a vasto lorde....and i also doubt chad is dead even now so he might not be the extremely cheap person i would expect a vasto lorde to be
Noitoria said he was the strongest and was out to prove it, so most likely he is at 2 or 3.
oh ok....so if thats true then there is probably one who is a vasto lorde....
thats right u guessed it!
#2!!!!!
#1 is just a figurehead like the king of soul society.....
>.>
<.<
im not lying!!!!!
Well the vasto lorde shadow thing pic I have there at the top, looks like Ulquiorra... so I thought maybe there are 4 vasto lorde starting with Ul and the 3 arrancar who are better then him...
well GJ said if he and ullquiorra and him fought they'd kill each other....so im thinking that he might not be a vasto lorde
Oh yeah... but still Ul looks like a vasto lorde thing... but if he cant beat grimmjow and live I hope he isnt a vato lorde cause I was expecting them to be almighty and powerful...
ya almighty.....like evan or bruce.....
even though those guys suck....alot....

well i dont think there have been any vasto lorde in the manga so far unless they havent been introduced
I was hoping #1 would be a vasto lorde at least, but we dont know who that is...
Bruce and evan, lol!