Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requests...
i got a question why u guys arent answering some of the requests in the request forum...
i mean why is there such a forum if the most threads arent going to be answered...
some people are just waiting for an yes or no or maybe...
...... because they dont know about it maybe? but im sure someone just see them and thinks about it not just answer....
All the requests are read.... and the threads are there for later when we may want to put other things up.
i am not meaning this... i mean people make requests and are waiting for an answer... a no or a maybe later is better than not getting an answer...
Do you think it would help if I made a thread saying that we will try to get what we can up, and that all their threads will be taken into consideration?
hmm yea that would help alot i think...or u can set a rule like

if there is 5 or more yes then u'll take it into consideration
i dont mean that u should tell them i take it in consideration...
u just can tell them "its not possible at this moment... but maybe later we will consider to upload this manga..."
as greg said, all the threads are taken into consideration, but i dont really know why we dont answer, well, we cant answer every thread can we? well i do answer some...but i assure u dat we look into the requests and see what we can do, so...yah =)
yeah we pretty much act more than reply
o.O

raijuu?

u use the requests for reccomendations? is that what u mean by act?