Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traditional Families
I didnt really know what to name this thread...
How do you think kids should be raised?? Should there be religion in their lives? Should the mother stay home and take care of her children while the father works? What do you think??
..... i dont really care... i just think a kid should be loved and good take care of... teching them good manners and responsabilities... but in the end the parents should let him be who ever he wants to be and encorage him to obtain their dream...
Freedom is key in all families. But too much is a bad thing. And if there is no care at all, thats just even worse. Some kids whose parents who don't care at all are pretty much all going to lead a bad life. Only around 10% of them would become at least normal in life.
What about sheltering children from violence on tv or in video games?? How do you guys feel about that??
damn it's like we're on an interview =.=

i feel...fine...and normal..from the violence on tv and video games..not like it's real..
Some people argue that it corrupts children and it destroys their innocence and so on... so some parents shelter their children from it.  Im asking if this can be a positive or negative thing??
If they don't see it at all, then they won't know what to do when it does happen to them. Too much a good thing is bad.
yes...we dun want there to be a world of nerds and good kids...that'll be a disaster..no more ecchi manga...also it's the parents' fault if the child is playing a violence game..since they're the one that bought it
I think its terrible when parents shelter their kids too much cause sometimes it can be mentally damaging. If they have never seen violence what will they do when they are thrust out into the real world??
they will go insane and start killing people..that's wut..