Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Traditional Families
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Group: Registered
Traditional Families

I didnt really know what to name this thread...
How do you think kids should be raised?? Should there be religion in their lives? Should the mother stay home and take care of her children while the father works? What do you think??

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-27-2007 08:21 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

RE: Traditional Families

..... i dont really care... i just think a kid should be loved and good take care of... teching them good manners and responsabilities... but in the end the parents should let him be who ever he wants to be and encorage him to obtain their dream...

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!

This post was last modified: 07-27-2007 08:25 AM by Raijuu.

07-27-2007 08:24 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

Freedom is key in all families. But too much is a bad thing. And if there is no care at all, thats just even worse. Some kids whose parents who don't care at all are pretty much all going to lead a bad life. Only around 10% of them would become at least normal in life.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-27-2007 09:04 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

What about sheltering children from violence on tv or in video games?? How do you guys feel about that??

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-27-2007 11:08 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

damn it's like we're on an interview =.=

i feel...fine...and normal..from the violence on tv and video games..not like it's real..

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexybackô.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-27-2007 11:15 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Some people argue that it corrupts children and it destroys their innocence and so on... so some parents shelter their children from it.††Im asking if this can be a positive or negative thing??

I'm Tobi-tastic!

This post was last modified: 07-27-2007 11:18 AM by MangaAddict.

07-27-2007 11:18 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

If they don't see it at all, then they won't know what to do when it does happen to them. Too much a good thing is bad.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-27-2007 11:19 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

yes...we dun want there to be a world of nerds and good kids...that'll be a disaster..no more ecchi manga...also it's the parents' fault if the child is playing a violence game..since they're the one that bought it

07-27-2007 11:21 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

I think its terrible when parents shelter their kids too much cause sometimes it can be mentally damaging. If they have never seen violence what will they do when they are thrust out into the real world??

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-27-2007 11:28 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

they will go insane and start killing people..that's wut..

07-27-2007 11:39 AM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: