Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 355 discussion (SPOILERS!!)
The raw is now out, and you can read translations on sites like mangahelpers.com. Scans should be out pretty soon, but for those who have read the translations along side it (i.e, the ones who can't wait long enough!), what do you guys think? lotsa new things happening... [EDIT:] scans already out now! Take a look!

Its good that we have the possibility of some action soon. Who do you reckon Deidara found? Personally, I think it was Sasuke, as he didn't start talking about the mission, and he seemed happy to have found him. Since he wanted to fight Sasuke, that makes sense... whats everyone elses view?
i liek it when kakashi says,"since you're a Jinchuuriki andare most likely to be attacked by akatsuki, you'll be going with Yamatio for backup and Hinata for her scouting abilities," and then pakkun says, "and Bull cause he's loud" bull:"woof!"

rufl
Very intresting chapter i have to say.. Hope you get to see Tobi's fighting abilities soonCool
Me too! However, that will either confirm or dispel the Obito-Tobi theory, and since it seems like Kishi is stepping around it, I think the first time we will see him fight is when it gets revealed, probably to Kakashi. I'd like to see that happening!
they both have a sharingan in one eye! and who's will be better? cause like Kakashi says his chakra isn't big enough to keep sharingan for as long as actual pure blood Uchihas

it all depends on wether tobi has a grudge on kakashi always being stronger, (and what will he look like now that he's older?)
Same, I'm more interested in the Tobi fight. Deidara has been showcased in a few fights already and its doubtful that he would have much to add in my view.
So I think the following chapters will probably focus more on Tobi's battle since the readers have no idea what his powers and skill level is at.
But Deidara has reasons to want to fight both Naruto (some payback, mission) or Sasuke (wants to fight him)
Obito "may" fight Sasuke cause of the "uchiha bond" and then Kakashi finds obito dead on the floor and has a flash back. but that's not likely, it's more likely that deidara fights sasuke and sasuke getting beaten up, and then Sakura (who's bodyguards smelled sasuke) finds him and heals him or something like that, and then together they beat up Deidara then afterward the glasses girl comes and gets jealous of sakura or the other way round and then they have a sorta "comedic" fight
I think that Deidara found Naruto and Sakura found Sasuke... Sakura is not that bright so it wouldnt surprise me if she approached Sasuke.
Im really looking forward to seeing Tobi in action!
Deidera and Tobi are behind Sasuke or at least deidera

any one wanna bet me?
I think Sakura is behind Sasuke and karin is probably behind Sakura... or Sugetsu will return to tell Sasuke what he found out, will see Sakura, and will try to kill her...thats what Im predicting anyway.Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM
  Naruto chapter 618 discussion alekos23 14 2,824 02-01-2013, 02:28 PM
  Naruto chapter 614 discussion hakiluffy 7 2,412 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Blue22
  Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion Narubi 66 12,815 12-18-2012, 07:23 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  Chapter 530 Discussion/Chapter 531 Predictions MattC303 21 2,684 03-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: m1hawkgsm
  365 Spoiler Discussion Thingy MangaAddict 7 710 03-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo
  365 Spoilers MangaAddict 6 2,016 08-03-2007, 06:02 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai
  364 Discussion MangaAddict 191 26,998 07-30-2007, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku