Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ichigo....
lol its a manga, you wouldnt really see them anyway because...well..its not real.

Well i mean it wouldnt matter to the living world because they wouldnt be able to see them anyways.
tht'll be k3wl if thts happening
rite now without any1 knowing
thats pretty much what everyone thinks when they read manga.... they think and compare themselfs with characters in the manga and of course wish they were them
soooo im a teen i hav a rite 2 image miself in the bleach
universe :grin:
that was kind of my point....
well Shirosaki has made it quite obvious awhile ago that Ichigo won't be able to contact Zangetsu due to him being zangetsu himself. Ichigo hasn't gotten full control of his vizard, thus it normally breaks in about 11 seconds. I think the only reason it lasted so long this time is because he's responding to his instincts as both a shinigami and hollow. quite a cruel fate but if ichigo is to become more powerful I'd assume he's gonna have to take everything away from shirosaki.....everything.
....shirosaki?
ohh....shiro means white dont it? like in toshiro.....and saki from kuro saki...since kuro is black so black and white....ah clever....but actually they are both zangetsu so he can talk to him....i would think.....
kurasaki isnt it or something..... but thats wierd....
yes. I've nick-named Ichigo's darker half Shirosaki Taicho (the shirosaki is because shiro partly means white and the saki to rhyme with ichigo's name. his first name I thought of because of his speech he made in said chapters about Captains being above there subordinates....it also rhymes with Ichigo)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shirosaki Taicho (otherwise known as Kurosaki Ichigo's darker/Hollow side) Wonder jester 2 660 08-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Spade
  Ichigo v. Grimmjow Theories Greg 84 16,115 06-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Useless