Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ichigo....
............... everybody knows ichigo cant beat any other arrancer anymore.... so then how do you think he will get strong enough to defeat aizen....
Through zangetsu, its obvious that he hasnt masterd his bankai and he can only do that with training with zangetsu.If bankai get stronger then so does his hollow form because he will gain suped up versions of the moves.
yes but how would he be able to train?.... maybe when the new arrancar shows up and begans to talk to grimmjow he would just flee with orihime to the real world :grin:
lol,maybe but really he needs a zeraki kenpachi situation where he calls out to zangetsu that can only be taught by not using the hollow form and going into battle.
maybe zangetsu summons him to the building place world to train with him and this time the hollow helps out.. and it would be a 2 vs 1 fight...
That would make him a lot better a lot faster, plus somehow i think urahara might be able to induce that kind of training.
man.. the people who train with urahara are really lucky... they get 100 years of training in a couple of days.... i need something like that....
Being in uraharas presence means becoming awsome look at the store owner kids they are crazy strong.
if every soul reaper knew about that the whole train area would be covered in a bunch if little black things when looking from above...
But regular people like you and me wouldnt even notice anything anyway so it wouldnt matter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shirosaki Taicho (otherwise known as Kurosaki Ichigo's darker/Hollow side) Wonder jester 2 660 08-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Spade
  Ichigo v. Grimmjow Theories Greg 84 16,115 06-25-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Useless