Pages (5): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Ichigo....
Darkreaper70

Group: Registered
RE: Ichigo....

lol its a manga, you wouldnt really see them anyway because...well..its not real.

07-26-2007 01:17 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

Well i mean it wouldnt matter to the living world because they wouldnt be able to see them anyways.

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
07-26-2007 02:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
dannyboy21

tht'll be k3wl if thts happening
rite now without any1 knowing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
07-26-2007 02:50 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

thats pretty much what everyone thinks when they read manga.... they think and compare themselfs with characters in the manga and of course wish they were them

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!

This post was last modified: 07-26-2007 03:02 PM by Raijuu.

07-26-2007 03:02 PM
dannyboy21

soooo im a teen i hav a rite 2 image miself in the bleach
universe :grin:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
07-27-2007 05:50 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

that was kind of my point....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-27-2007 05:58 AM
Wonder jester

well Shirosaki has made it quite obvious awhile ago that Ichigo won't be able to contact Zangetsu due to him being zangetsu himself. Ichigo hasn't gotten full control of his vizard, thus it normally breaks in about 11 seconds. I think the only reason it lasted so long this time is because he's responding to his instincts as both a shinigami and hollow. quite a cruel fate but if ichigo is to become more powerful I'd assume he's gonna have to take everything away from shirosaki.....everything.

07-31-2007 01:40 PM
Useless
Posting Freak

....shirosaki?
ohh....shiro means white dont it? like in toshiro.....and saki from kuro saki...since kuro is black so black and white....ah clever....but actually they are both zangetsu so he can talk to him....i would think.....

**Hoshigaki Kisame Sword: Samehada Ring: Nanju**
♪ there was a farmer had a cow and it was made into beef ♪

This post was last modified: 07-31-2007 01:49 PM by Useless.

07-31-2007 01:48 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

kurasaki isnt it or something..... but thats wierd....

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!

This post was last modified: 07-31-2007 01:49 PM by Raijuu.

07-31-2007 01:49 PM
Wonder jester

yes. I've nick-named Ichigo's darker half Shirosaki Taicho (the shirosaki is because shiro partly means white and the saki to rhyme with ichigo's name. his first name I thought of because of his speech he made in said chapters about Captains being above there subordinates....it also rhymes with Ichigo)

07-31-2007 02:01 PM
Pages (5): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: