Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cat Ninja's
Where did they come from, why are there NO OTHER ones, and why didn't they get revealed earlier, all it seems like to me is that he ran out of ideasSad
so he made some "cat Ninja's" that were close to the Uchiha clan... kind of random I think Tongue
well Kakashis dog-nins are kinda the same arnt they? cats arnt anymore of a strange idea (and cats would be better for ninjas as they can move quietly and can see in the dark) and they (the cat-nins) i heard are based of narutos voice actoress's cats or something. and its not surprising theyve been a secret as the Uchiha clan is still pretty mystrerious and with the upcomming fight between the Uchiha bros, it was a good idea to give a little bit of the uchihas past, so all-in-all to me its not that strange
Well Kakashi Summons his dogs, where as Sasuke seems to meet them as if they where human, and whats with the "mother cat" and That Girl, are they like that movie i saw where these racoons shapeshift (it was cool) but in cat form?
well i dont think the old lady was a cat as the ears she had were fake, the place they were in was a weapons faulcility/store so mabye their both ordinary humans who mighta been servents to the Uchiha clan and as they arnt Uchiha's maybe Itachi didnt feel the need to kill them...tho honestly i dont think we'll see them again so there might not ever be an answer

and i think kakashis dogs are at a doghouse in konaha so maybe the cats can be summoned just as kakashi can easily go visit his dogs...tho im not sure of course
well.. on the raccoon movie (i really wana know it's name so i can watch it again >.<) some of the raccoons changed into humans, it went. Cartoon raccoon>RL/cartoon raccoon>RL racoon then later on some turned into humans (it was all anime but the cartoon raccoons where like Tanookis)
i think he just ran out of ideas because that is completely random, they could have just bought weapons from a shop but no they had to buy it from talking cats and a old woman!! random
Not really cause they are all classed as Missing Nins

but still the cats are wierd, but cool, i wanna see more
its still to weird for me
they are summons and the people that summoned them were the people that supplied hebi.
they knew sasuke because they have been outfitting the uchiha clan for a long time
Pure Win Wrote:well i dont think the old lady was a cat as the ears she had were fake, the place they were in was a weapons faulcility/store so mabye their both ordinary humans who mighta been servents to the Uchiha clan and as they arnt Uchiha's maybe Itachi didnt feel the need to kill them...tho honestly i dont think we'll see them again so there might not ever be an answer

and i think kakashis dogs are at a doghouse in konaha so maybe the cats can be summoned just as kakashi can easily go visit his dogs...tho im not sure of course
actually they just summon them they dont live in konoha
its like narutos frogs, they wrote their name in blood on the scroll that summons them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Ninja Animals MangaAddict 28 2,128 08-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Blaze
  What kind of ninja would you like to be? geyter 112 24,420 07-28-2007, 11:06 PM
Last Post: vampire8