Pages (30): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

The Cat Ninja's
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
The Cat Ninja's

Where did they come from, why are there NO OTHER ones, and why didn't they get revealed earlier, all it seems like to me is that he ran out of ideasSad
so he made some "cat Ninja's" that were close to the Uchiha clan... kind of random I think Toungue

05-26-2007 01:24 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pure Win

Group: Registered
RE: The Cat Ninja's

well Kakashis dog-nins are kinda the same arnt they? cats arnt anymore of a strange idea (and cats would be better for ninjas as they can move quietly and can see in the dark) and they (the cat-nins) i heard are based of narutos voice actoress's cats or something. and its not surprising theyve been a secret as the Uchiha clan is still pretty mystrerious and with the upcomming fight between the Uchiha bros, it was a good idea to give a little bit of the uchihas past, so all-in-all to me its not that strange

05-26-2007 01:59 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks

Well Kakashi Summons his dogs, where as Sasuke seems to meet them as if they where human, and whats with the "mother cat" and That Girl, are they like that movie i saw where these racoons shapeshift (it was cool) but in cat form?

This post was last modified: 05-26-2007 02:18 AM by Sparks.

05-26-2007 02:15 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pure Win

well i dont think the old lady was a cat as the ears she had were fake, the place they were in was a weapons faulcility/store so mabye their both ordinary humans who mighta been servents to the Uchiha clan and as they arnt Uchiha's maybe Itachi didnt feel the need to kill them...tho honestly i dont think we'll see them again so there might not ever be an answer

and i think kakashis dogs are at a doghouse in konaha so maybe the cats can be summoned just as kakashi can easily go visit his dogs...tho im not sure of course

This post was last modified: 05-26-2007 02:44 AM by Pure Win.

05-26-2007 02:43 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks

well.. on the raccoon movie (i really wana know it's name so i can watch it again >.<) some of the raccoons changed into humans, it went. Cartoon raccoon>RL/cartoon raccoon>RL racoon then later on some turned into humans (it was all anime but the cartoon raccoons where like Tanookis)

05-26-2007 03:34 AM
dimplez

Group: Manga Group

i think he just ran out of ideas because that is completely random, they could have just bought weapons from a shop but no they had to buy it from talking cats and a old woman!! random

05-26-2007 06:55 AM
Sparks

Not really cause they are all classed as Missing Nins

but still the cats are wierd, but cool, i wanna see more

05-26-2007 06:59 AM
dimplez

Group: Manga Group

its still to weird for me

05-26-2007 07:23 AM
Useless
Posting Freak

they are summons and the people that summoned them were the people that supplied hebi.
they knew sasuke because they have been outfitting the uchiha clan for a long time

**Hoshigaki Kisame Sword: Samehada Ring: Nanju**
♪ there was a farmer had a cow and it was made into beef ♪
05-28-2007 06:42 AM
Useless
Posting Freak

RE:  The Cat Ninja's

Pure Win Wrote:

well i dont think the old lady was a cat as the ears she had were fake, the place they were in was a weapons faulcility/store so mabye their both ordinary humans who mighta been servents to the Uchiha clan and as they arnt Uchiha's maybe Itachi didnt feel the need to kill them...tho honestly i dont think we'll see them again so there might not ever be an answer

and i think kakashis dogs are at a doghouse in konaha so maybe the cats can be summoned just as kakashi can easily go visit his dogs...tho im not sure of course

actually they just summon them they dont live in konoha
its like narutos frogs, they wrote their name in blood on the scroll that summons them

**Hoshigaki Kisame Sword: Samehada Ring: Nanju**
♪ there was a farmer had a cow and it was made into beef ♪
05-28-2007 06:44 AM
Pages (30): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: