Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huhu
...True words...like how she was cursing at me back then,but she was really telling me to don't give up.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:Welcome to the One Manga Forums!  Please  have fun here, read the rules, and contribute to our discussions!  I'm Excel-Kleinwald, call me E-K if you must.  That was Greg our Super Powered Admin God of Doom as Manga-Otaku says.  Don't forget I am the number one breaker of rule number 5!

*sticks a "kick me if you don't like Tobi" sign on MangaAddict's back and kicks her*

No SK the part about the super powered admin god of doom Big Grin

I love to ruin stuff for people.  And MangaAddict, I know you laugh at me now, but I know you cry on the inside.

hehe i see u did a very good job on it :lol: good job on the sig xD
Im gonna make a hate list 1)blaze 2)excel...
And your right I am crying on the inside cause poor tobi may be dead...:thumbdown::thumbdown:
How come Blaze isn't second? Sad Don't worry though, unfortunately Tobi is probably alive because he did somehow survive Sasuke's sword strike so he can probably figure something out.
why the crap am i number 1???? >.< isn't E-K the number one Rules #5 breaker?
Wow! No SK, Useless, or Raijuu?!
Do you really want to know why blaze is first... I have a list of many reasons...
And sorry Suzuka for having a conversation on your welcoming thread but the people here are just so rude *points at excel*

Never useless, he was my buddy!! *cries*
We haven't seen Rai in a while and Useless is dead or something.

I just got on good terms with her.
I'm tired. And yeah stop ruining the Welcome Thread please. It's disrespectful. And I would like to say that is not good. Ma go pwn E-K in the RP forum please.
... o geez probally the girl's forum thingy ;O.....