Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huhu
Hey guys...

i am a little bit older too... but i have loved anime and manga, and then some months ago, i started reading some mangas i already knew, like naruto or one piece... later on i found onemanga and i think u guys do a great work with uploading all this mangas...
since i am girl i like the romance mangas more than the others, but still i really like naruto and one piece...
beside i am reading ichigo, suzuka, unbalance x 2(wich u guys arent filling anymore xD) to love ru, m x 0 and some other mangas...
yeah i am 19 years old.. i am living in germany, i ve traveld most of the world ^^ and i like meeting knew people and just talk ^^:lol:
so hello to everyone ^^
Hi!! And welcome! :grin:
Hi and welcome to OMF!
HELLO AND WELCOME TO PARADISE!Hope you like it here!=D
(i shall wait for the first leaf to fall...hehe)

Hi! Welcome to the forum =)!
Welcome to the One Manga Forums! Please have fun here, read the rules, and contribute to our discussions! I'm Excel-Kleinwald, call me E-K if you must. That was Greg our Super Powered Admin God of Doom as Manga-Otaku says. Don't forget I am the number one breaker of rule number 5!

*sticks a "kick me if you don't like Tobi" sign on MangaAddict's back and kicks her*
Who thinks Tobi is God... *stares at excel's title*
You know... I would have been happy for a custome title, any title at all... but now I am not thinking that way. CURSE YOU GREG!!!!

*mutters about admins in cahoots with manga addicts*

See we are a fun and happy (sometimes) family that just loves to play pranks it would seem Big Grin
.................. whatever welcome and have fun!!
lol thank you to everyone...
why isnt it aloud to say that u dont like tobi ?