Pages (20): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Thread Closed  Post Thread 

Seiretei X
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators
Seiretei X

And we do the same as the last.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-23-2007 05:10 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Manga-Otaku
Name Implies

RE: Seiretei X

Well I g2g now. It's like midnight/ I'm going to get some sleep. ::drinks 30 cups of Coffee: DING!!!!!!!! ::everything stops:: Bye everyone!

†Akatsuki-Leader: Rei Zero† In the name of God, Impure
souls of the living Dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen.
07-23-2007 05:14 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Raijuu
Posting Freak

Group: Registered

i just had a child with Faloari :grin:

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-23-2007 05:15 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

....................Wtf was that about, Oro??

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

07-23-2007 05:18 PM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

............. something happened in the 5 minutes i saw Faloari :lol:

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-23-2007 05:19 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

WTF!???!?!? omfg....and yea SK...MO did her part so it's ur turn and i gtg

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexyback™.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-23-2007 05:27 PM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

RE:  Seiretei X

Raijuu Wrote:

...................................................................................................
...............................................................................................
............................................go get your own.
---------------------------------------------
Fine. I'll do my part. Even though I have to do TWO.
--------------------------------------------------
Kazu took a deep breath and exhaled. Then he nodded to Naoki. She nodded back.

The two charged at Zan with insane speeds, and when they got close, they struck. Naoki sent a wave of lighting at Zan while Kazu used Kido. Zan prepared a barrier or reiastu to counter the waves but soon after, Zan saw Naoki with her sword in front of him.

Zan ducked in a nick of time and then gave a upper kick. Naoki dodged as well. Then Kazu appeared behind Zan and slashed away. Zan grabbed onto Kazu's arm and twisted it so his sword missed its target.

Kazu flinched in pain as Zan punched him in the stomach and shunpo-ed behind Naoki. She turned around to slash but Zan shunpo-ed again. This time, he gave an axe kick to her, which did some damage but since she had her sword as a guard, it didn't do as much. Kazu shunpo-ed some few feet across the room and Naoki was next to Zan.

"Shit! and he hasn't even taken out his sword yet...I can't let him win..." Kazu thought.

"Is that all you have? I haven't even gotten serious yet."

And in that moment, Naoki sent a tornado at Zan, which engulfed him. The tornado was destroyed but it left its damage. Zan had a bleeding left arm and his face had some stratches.

Zan simply patted some dirt off his clothes. "Now this is getting interesting....shall we take this to the next step?"

Zan held out his arm to the side and a circle appeared on the ground next to him. The circle let out a sword. Fenikkusu.

"Let's go." he said as he grabbed it. He has yet to unsheathe Fenikkusu though.
---------------------
Happy?

07-24-2007 02:15 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

yay lets see...
------------------------

Yama jumped to a roof top where he could see the fight going on "... that Zan loves to show up" Yama turned and said "im bored ill go and have more action.... i hope everyone is going to be ok after this" he opened a portal "hueco mundo here i come!" he said while jumping into it...

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-24-2007 02:35 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

RE:   Seiretei X

SilverKunai Wrote:

Raijuu Wrote:

...................................................................................................
...............................................................................................
............................................go get your own.
---------------------------------------------
Fine. I'll do my part. Even though I have to do TWO.
--------------------------------------------------
Kazu took a deep breath and exhaled. Then he nodded to Naoki. She nodded back.

The two charged at Zan with insane speeds, and when they got close, they struck. Naoki sent a wave of lighting at Zan while Kazu used Kido. Zan prepared a barrier or reiastu to counter the waves but soon after, Zan saw Naoki with her sword in front of him.

Zan ducked in a nick of time and then gave a upper kick. Naoki dodged as well. Then Kazu appeared behind Zan and slashed away. Zan grabbed onto Kazu's arm and twisted it so his sword missed its target.

Kazu flinched in pain as Zan punched him in the stomach and shunpo-ed behind Naoki. She turned around to slash but Zan shunpo-ed again. This time, he gave an axe kick to her, which did some damage but since she had her sword as a guard, it didn't do as much. Kazu shunpo-ed some few feet across the room and Naoki was next to Zan.

"Shit! and he hasn't even taken out his sword yet...I can't let him win..." Kazu thought.

"Is that all you have? I haven't even gotten serious yet."

And in that moment, Naoki sent a tornado at Zan, which engulfed him. The tornado was destroyed but it left its damage. Zan had a bleeding left arm and his face had some stratches.

Zan simply patted some dirt off his clothes. "Now this is getting interesting....shall we take this to the next step?"

Zan held out his arm to the side and a circle appeared on the ground next to him. The circle let out a sword. Fenikkusu.

"Let's go." he said as he grabbed it. He has yet to unsheathe Fenikkusu though.
---------------------
Happy?

didn't MO said she was going to let me fight o.O?

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexyback™.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)

This post was last modified: 07-24-2007 03:44 AM by Blaze.

07-24-2007 03:42 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

....I don't know. You told me to do my part. I wanted to wait for Mo to do hers first.

07-24-2007 04:02 AM
Pages (20): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: