Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo!
Im new to this forum but probably alot of you have seen my around IM pretty active
well howdi doo, any interests, any mangas you like stuff like that
...... ill say but welcome! :grin:
Welcome to OMF!!!!!!! Nice to meet you I'm M-o! If you need any help or need any questions answered I'm here to help. And hope you enjoy the forum! Post lots! XD
Alright i love manga this site has helped me alot in my quest so far im curretly reading 12 manga's  finished a couple too
favorite manga of all time: Flame of Recca
current favorite: Detective Conan
series iom caught up on: Yakitate!!! Japan Big Four(bleach naruto d gray-man one piece thats what i call them ^^) Detective conan, High school of the Dead, Black GOd, Mx0, Hitomi no Catoblepas, B reaction, the next one is escaping my mind >.> happens to me alot
edit: Liar game was the one that escaped me
Welcome to the forum, I am Excel-Kleinwald, just call me E-K if you wanna shorten it. Hope you can contribute greatly to our forums discussions, I can see you already have 40 posts I can say that.... well just wow, I nearly had that many on my first day! Big Grin So hope you have fun and just remember, I am the number one breaker of rule number 5, but that's just because Tobi is such a low skilled ninja there's no helping it.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:Welcome to the forum, I am Excel-Kleinwald, just call me E-K if you wanna shorten it.  Hope you can contribute greatly to our forums discussions, I can see you already have 40 posts I can say that.... well just wow, I nearly had that many on my first day! Big Grin  So hope you have fun and just remember, I am the number one breaker of rule number 5, but that's just because Tobi is such a low skilled ninja there's no helping it.
>.> ill Laugh when im right
yo welcome!
=] glad u're blending in with us! just ignore the rest...u shall and will only trust me from now on...xD
Hi and welcome to OMF! Hmmm you got your postcount up pretty fast.

Punishment time for excel!
excel-kleinwald Wrote:So hope you have fun and just remember, I am the number one breaker of rule number 5, but that's just because Tobi is such a low skilled ninja there's no helping it.
I think Im gonna start nagging you from now on... yep, thats what Im gonna do...

And welcome MeitanteiAnm! Youve already posted so much! I have no idea how to shorten your name though cause we cant call you MA, thats what people call me... so Ill just call you Meit or something...