Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody^^
Hi everyone,

well i visit the mainpage quite often, so i decided to register here^^
(same nick in the shoutbox)

Hmmm currently i'm reading Naruto, Bleach, Mx0, Air Gear, NHK, D-ASH and Suzuka, all on this site^^ (btw how can i apply to uppload?)

ok thats it have a nice daaaaaay

:grin:
Hello, I think Ive seen your name in the shoutbox...Hope you like it here!
Hi, welcome to the forums! Heh... azn cannot be your nickname, that name is taken already... So I guess soul?
Welcome to OMF!!!!!!!! Yay! I'm M-O!!! Nice to meet you! And this is our Super Powered Admin God of Doom! Aka Greg! And aren't you going to warn about the hunt?
umm yeah i have seen you in the forums already but welcome :grin:
.....So I guess the hunt is on.....

You would have to talk to hyko about the uploading part...

but I don't think hes taking uploaders now.....

Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the forums Soul, just read the rules, follow them, don't spam and we will all get along very well. Name's Excel-Kleinwald, Excel or E-K will do if you care to shorten my name. But most people should know me as the number one breaker of rule number five!!! I love doing this because I like telling MangaAddict how much I don't like Tobi!
excel-kleinwald Wrote:But most people should know me as the number one breaker of rule number five!!! I love doing this because I like telling MangaAddict how much I don't like Tobi!
... I will... do something bad to you, somehow!
Rule #5 btw is do not insult tobi... I take the rule very seriously:grin:
Well I was going by the Great Big Guide To Everything...

Either way you can't do anything to me... yet.

Yeah, Soul, I don't think that Hyko needs anymore Uploaders, and I also hope you contribute to many of our discussions on the forums here.
hehe welcome...