Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
howdy
Hello, this forum looks very nice and I hope that I'll make great friends.  The reason I join the forum is because my friends are quite tired of hearing my anime/manga ranting Tongue  but they'll always hear me :devil:  
Anyways, nice to meetcha yaaa
Hola!! Hope you have fun!
Hi sakuracherry, welcome to the forums. Have any other hobbies?

And no, we don't do newbie hunting. Before someone can put that we hunt in the winter.
Hi and welcome to OMF!!!! I hope we can chat! And don't worry we'll always listen because that's what this site is about! I'm M-O!!!! Hope you enjoy your time here! Big Grin And that's Greg our Super Elite Admin of Doom!

[Image: onigiri_dancing-1.gif]
.... scary i will hear ya.... but anyway welcome and have fun...
thanx for the friendly greeting Smile
my other hobbies r: maplestory (my chara is yukkkox), reading (currently harry potter 7), fanfiction, trying 2 draw manga (poor attempts but oh well), and gtalk
w-welcome....

*sniff sniff*

no more newbie huntin

*sniff sniff*
::pats Blaze on the head:: Stop scaring people! And what happened to your Addict act?? Sorry SakuraCherry he does this a lot.
Howdy back at ya, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the One Manga site as well. You've met the others and I am Excel-Kleinwald, most people call me either Excel or E-K (though not on this forum it seems) and I am the number one breaker of rule number 5 because Tobi is way overated and I don't care what MangaAddict says!!!
.......We don't have newbie hunting anymore. It seems that it 'offends' the newbies because we kept on flaming them. So we moved the hunting to autumn.

That's not a threat.....don't make me go to the corner again, Greg. *whimpers* I'll be good.. not the corner.

Right....now that's aside.......

Welcome to the forums. I'll call you cherry now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy ^_~ B!NG0 16 1,496 06-30-2007, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Sparks