Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Kaien is Ganju's brother
umm actually...it isnt really part of the main story...it was never "stated" by any of the characters that Kaien was ganjus brother! I doubt even RUKIA knew Kaien was his brother! It was never put together ok! I just didnt really care about that part of the manga so i never put wo and two together...And yeah, u were bein a jerk XD plus, i didnt start reading the manga until AFTER the bounto ark in the anime! So maybe the manga gave more info on the subject
yes it is part of the main storyline! ganju says it like 100 times during when the soul society arc he doesnt say i was his brother but he says his name 1000 times SHIBA ganju and then when they find rukia she even says " i'm the one who killed shiba kaien" when ganju meets her in the tower
ummm...i do not think that happend my friend...I do not recall him ever sayin Kaiens name!
I can a million times episode 25 when they are leaving for sereitei ganjuu says i am kaiens brother and i will never forget the faces the face of the shinigami who killed my brother and the face of my dead brother who was betrayed by his friends HE ALSO says that his brother was a great shinigami (it shows a picture of him0 and how he became a shinigami on his first try and then a lt. on his first try too so yeah it did happen
MeitanteiAnm Wrote:wow just wow do you read the pages or just look at the pretty pictures? dont want to be mean or anything but it part of the main storyline

Only for Hentai >_>
...i still dont believe u man...sigh forget it...I asked u guys not to be jerks...and yet...here u are...ok...forget it...im out
Darkreaper70 Wrote:kaien went out and looked for a hollow that killed people in his branch and killed his wife... the hollow took over kaien but kaien somehow overpowered the hollow and then he told rukia to kill him in order to kill the hollow also
the captain told rukia to kill kaien he didnt over power the hollow till rukia stabbed him
even if he didnt say it. u have to be kinda ignorant not to realize kaien was ganju's brother
ignorant? Do you even know what the word ignorant means man? Jesus...ok can someone lock down this topic since everybody seems to think im stupid here?
why would i say the word if i didnt know what it meant. do u want me to call u stupid instead