Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill a characther... any characther
I dislike hinatas personality but if she has killer moves (literally) then I will like her... hopefully we'll get to see her shino and dog guy do something...
dman Wrote:I never said sakura should die all i said about her is that i don't like her because she doesn't do any ninjutsu and hinata did absolutely nothing before the timeskip so unless she makes up for all the times she did nothing by becoming powerful she needs to die.

heh, sorry I wasn't talking about just what you said Smile

MangaAddict Wrote:excel-kleinwald Wrote:

So unless someone can kill an S class criminal that has eluded every single other person in the world they should be put to death? Wow then everyone in the narutoverse is screwed. A person can be useful and not have to fight, I mean you say all that Sakura can do is hit really hard and heal? But that is a lot, Tsunade herself said it takes YEARS to train a medical ninja and unless you aren't the right sort of person to do it then you are SOL. So I say since Sakura is a medical ninja then she should NOT die, and because Hinata hasn't even shown anything she can do she shouldn't be judged. And Sasuke... well I just hope he turns out well in the end.

Tobi is a different matter, he can go suck his thumb and cry in a corner because he just got blown up!

Why must you turn everything into logic...and stop hatin on tobi!!
But hinata didnt do anything when kabuto came around last time...she stood there while naruto and yamato tried to capture him. She better show some new moves or I will continue to hate her...

I turn everything into logic because it is the only weapon I have! And I take death seriously even if we are talking about fictional characters, death isn't just a word to throw around... and did anyone else notice that CBF just called Sasuke a she? Big Grin
I thought CBF was talking about sakura?? And did I mention death or something??
excel-kleinwald Wrote:So unless someone can kill an S class criminal that has eluded every single other person in the world they should be put to death?  Wow then everyone in the narutoverse is screwed.  A person can be useful and not have to fight,  I mean you say all that Sakura can do is hit really hard and heal?  But that is a lot, Tsunade herself said it takes YEARS to train a medical ninja and unless you aren't the right sort of person to do it then you are SOL.  So I say since Sakura is a medical ninja then she should NOT die, and because Hinata hasn't even shown anything she can do she shouldn't be judged.  And Sasuke... well I just hope he turns out well in the end.

Tobi is a different matter, he can go suck his thumb and cry in a corner because he just got blown up!

I totally agree with you man...and yeah, sakura IS mighty powerful...she helped kill sasori didnt she? And we dont know WHAT to expect from hinata...so dont judge too harshly guys...
MangaAddict Wrote:I thought CBF was talking about sakura?? And did I mention death or something??

Well that is the topic of the thread to kill a character so of course I would talk about death.
you all are pessimistic, anywho if the character who I choose who would die would be Sasuke, since he is annoying
HELL YEAH! *high fives shikamaru*
I think Sai and Yamato are the most expendable. They're new and no one has really grown attached to them.
yea...i dont like them very much anyways...so if some1 dies it should be them...or u know...sasuke....
what?
i can dream cant i
*dead sasuke*
sasuke should die, uchiha are too overpowered :\

but sai wins, his inexperience in social standards are fun ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Sasuke kill Itachi? Acidrain 147 24,928 03-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo