Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
True Identities
Tobi cant be Obito, since Tobi's supposed to be rather young. Tobi, being as old as Kakashi, should be older than itachi. So I think this whole theory is just crazy talk.
Kakashi is about 24 or something (at least I think)
He's 27 i believe

Tobi looks 14.
Arctic Wrote:He's 27 i believe

Tobi looks 14.

Tobi to me seems about like 19! (my opinion)

Actually your both wrong Kakashi is 29 in the timeskip...UGH!
I want to see Tobi fight so bad! I want to know more!!!!!!!!

Me too! all that i know is that he can use water type jutsus!!
We arnt actually shown water jutsus... I dont think he can do water jutsus because when they were fighting the giant turtle thing Tobi asked Deidara why kisame couldnt do this because it was more along his area of expertise...
         I never knew this but Kisame is 31 in the series! Time-skip I mean....But Kisame just caught his jinchuuriki in one of the recent chapters didn't he? The youbi. And also I'm a believer on the Tobio theory! The AL one just doesn't add up....Maybe it will! Smile
well i just hope the manga would get more and more exciting
wow you guys sure can talk. and i like the tobi --> obito idea and i got an argument with the guy who said he's way too young ... well if orochimaru ended up digging him up and reviving him how high is the possibility that they used the original body ... i mean would oro do sumthin stupid like modify him and i totally have no idea how you guys can calculate the age by reading the manga lol Big Grin and i never heard any of the voices ... lol whatever its you i am just a noob well

about AL i thought its the 4th but why should he be so evil ... so i surfed around and found this

"the leader is madara uchiha he is the creator of the sharingan and the mangekyou which was given to him from his mother who is from the hyuga clan fused with the magical power of his father who is also a monster like the nine tail fox. the nine tail fox has been friends with his father"

and i think its kinda cool .... the kyubii said it knows someone with a sharingan ... and the uchiha clan was always a lil bit crazy and so on they all wanted to be stronger etc. so why shouldnt it be madara who died a few decades ago why should he be mightful enought to be immortal or do stuff like oro to stay young ... well fictions over fictions and we'll prolly have to wait another year until we'll find out lol

but i like discussing so guys mnore theories

and the sai and suigetsu idea ... possible ... but didnt sai said he saw him dying from an illness ? therefore i have sumthin against it but who the heck can predict oro who liked to revive dead people and so on ... and a new question to all of you ...... what happened to kabuto hahahahahaha.

well i want to see the fight ... i think the akatsuki arc will be over soon .... what do you guys think will happen after it ,

xXx
Yes... Naruto needs to participate in the upcoming Chuunin exams Smile