Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
True Identities
No, it's what Suigetsu is Planning, =P
One thing that may point to Suigetsu to having at least visited Konoha is that he said to Sasuke "your still such a leaf ninja" when sasuke didnt want to kill everyone at the base...
That's cause they probably met near the start of when Sasuke joined Orochimaru, maybe as training partners, or something, that's how he knew he was kept in that tank
what about the akatsuki leader who do you think he is?
Gotta be someone mentioned, or we would have seen him by now... OR it could be someone totally different, my bets on a Leaf ninja... but that's all i can think of, not the 4th though. to predictable >.<
I think its stupid when people say that the AL is the fourth... for one the fourth was a good guy and for two they have different hair colors... unless he wants to look pretty why would he dye his hair??
He has to be super powerful because his ring means infinity or something, many people have suggested that he can go to different dimensions...? No idea where that theory came from...Rolleyes
well Orochimaru can, so why can't AL? xD
err, if tobi was obito, then wouldn't he be a lot bigger?

something called aging >_>

and AL = 4th is B.S., hair colors and speech seem completely different.

and if suigetsu was sai's bro, then why were they from different villages? (Suigetsu = mist, Sai = leaf)
Arctic Wrote:err, if tobi was obito, then wouldn't he be a lot bigger?

something called aging >_>

well he seems to have bolts through him.. so maybe it's a bionical body.. (like deidaras eyepiece) and it has his brain and eye inside it... that why he can't grow?
I think Tobi is an adult... maybe he is just younger then the rest of the akat members or something?? He definitly doesnt look like a kid to me...