Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy Forum!
im speaking for guys that like yuri and boob bouncing x)....it just doesn't feel like talking about yuri and boobs in topics...we want it to be private
That's why I don't talk about it. I answer questions and try to stay on the topic.
SilverKunai Wrote:Eh. I'm good. I have a pretty cat girl banner. The guys forum can wait until the girls have a equal number to us.
That will never happen, OneManga is full of more guy manga then girl manga... and there are a ton more guys who read manga then girls in the first place.
First of all as I understand it the girl's forum was created to separate yaoi from the public (i.e. males). Now it is assumed that no guys want to see yaoi, me being one of those exceptions, and so it was named the girl's forum not created because of the small number of girl's. Now a guy's forum would not only keep out the naughty pictures that most likely girls wouldn't like to see, but also be a forum that would be more used than what I have heard the girl's forum is (not very many girls so it is used as often). Also, having only a girl's forum seems to be unfair and sexist/prejudiced to us guys.
I guess if we call it a Guy's Club...

and only have a certain amount of males...
Girls dont care that guys post yuri and junk... Im sure though that it would be a problem to younger kids, however, I always thought that 12 yr olds were kids and yet somehow 12 yr old blaze likes hentai...
I will say this... I'm not sure how much longer the girls forum will be in existence....
arent we mostly guys and like a few girls? lol :x
MangaAddict Wrote:Girls dont care that guys post yuri and junk... Im sure though that it would be a problem to younger kids, however, I always thought that 12 yr olds were kids and yet somehow 12 yr old blaze likes hentai...

actually i dun like hentai...it was a joke and stuff -.- and im turning 13...
MangaAddict Wrote:Girls dont care that guys post yuri and junk... Im sure though that it would be a problem to younger kids, however, I always thought that 12 yr olds were kids and yet somehow 12 yr old blaze likes hentai...

You can't speak for all girls I mean not all girls think the same way just like how not all guys think the same way.

... and Greg is being ominous!...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The new forum Acidrain 74 10,905 03-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Last Post: m1hawkgsm
  No more Girls Forum Greg 35 5,155 07-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku
  Anime Forum MangaAddict 2 495 07-20-2007, 05:41 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict
  Role Playing Forum Greg 0 284 06-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Greg
  Classified Ads Forum/Section CrazyBleachFan 2 429 06-28-2007, 02:31 PM