Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-ASH
i juss read all the 21 chaps
its really good
Track + Romance? Seems like a variation of Suzuka to me.
...I started reading this cause it was there. But I'm at the part, where his friend is beating him up xD
oh thts wut suzuka is about
i've never read tht manga before is it good
Tell me what this is about cause the summary on the main site kinda sucks...
...Well it starts out with them as Kids...Who watch Echhi and all that (Three of them), then a girl joins their group (now four of them)...TsuKasa likes her...she leaves, and they both say they'll go out in college...And TsuKasa happens to be on the track...And I guess during the time she is gone...Lots of stuff happen...

Not much of a summary, Haven't really gotten that far.
wat volume is it on now
it just got done with vol. 2 so its gonna be on vol 3
I disagree with SilverKunai about the similarity between Suzuka and D-ASH.

To me, it's sort of like saying that Kenshin and Vagabond are variations of each other because they're both samurai sword fighting manga.

Reading through both, they just both has very different feelings to them. D-ASH definitely 'feels' more adult (it is a seinen manga after all) and seems more like a coming-of-age manga than a relationship manga.

damn! id never thought of reading the whole 36 chapters just for the whole morning..

well yeah, at first i thought something similar to suzuka since both are sprinters. but the story was way too different from suzuka. its more matured.

its somehow explains how strong a childhood love is.. no matter how many obstacles are there, no matter what you've been through, but in the end, it always there and remains unchanged deep inside you.

what a story.