From the Captainluffy forums comes a new graphics contest yo~
The Weekly Signature and Avatar Contest
Rules and Suggestions:
1. Signature/Avatar must be made by the participant.
2. The entry has to be made after the start of the comp (meaning no premades!).
3. Ripped works will be denied.
4. Works using style from some other sig/wallpaper will be denied.
Example: here's what this looks like:
original wallpaper: http://members.lycos.nl/moony2211/Wallpapers/SuzumiyaHaruhi.jpg
Stuff like this will NOT be allowed on the comp.
5. Entries made by tutorials will be denied! Some parts of tutorials may be used but following one step by step is not accepted in the comp!
6. Signature dimensions are from 400x100 to 550x300 (100x400 to 250x550 for vertical sigs); avatar dimensions are fixed at 100x100.
7. Max signature size is 150 KB; max avatar size is 50 KB.
8. Entries must be acceptable under General Forum Rules (no porn etc.).
9. Be creative! If I notice you using same layout or same style all the time, you will be disqualified for the week!
10. Only one entry per person is allowed.
How to enter:
A. Your entry must be posted before deadline.
B. Your entry must include your username (unless specified that it should not).
C. You may change the entry as often as you want until the deadline time.
D. The entry may be posted at full size using [IMG] tags.
E. The post with your final entry needs to include:
- Words "Final Entry";
- Signature and Avatar you made;
- Link to signature and avatar
If you fail to include all that with your entry by the deadline, you will be disqualified for the week.
You may not change your entry after you posted "Final Entry".
If your final entry misses a requirement, you will be notified once before the deadline (as time allows).
If you fail to meet all the requirements after the notification, ou will be DQ'd for the week.
Entry and Voting:
1. Post your entry in the "Entries" thread and discuss in the "Discussion" thread. Spam will not be tolerated.
2. Vote for the entry you really like. This is a competition for best art.
3. Votes will be using the "ABC" system rather than the polls. More will be explained in the voting thread.
4. Entrants may vote but may not vote for themselves.
5. The winner proposes a topic for the next Theme Voting. More in the "Theme Voting Rules" thread.
1. You will feel proud of yourself.
2. You get to propose a topic for the next Theme Voting.
4. [I will try to see if we can arrange Reputation Points awards for winners]
That's it! Have fun competing! PM me for questions.
Voting for the WSAC will commence when we have enough entries or at the end of 5 days. Voting will remain open for 2 days after the final entry. Any votes made after this 2 day period will NOT be counted. More information about how the voting system will work when we need to vote.
Remember, to change your entry, use the Edit feature please. Have fun!
PS. I will try to see what I can get arranged with Greg in terms of rewards and such