Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmm a question
wait...can two souls in the soul society have children? Cus if so...that baby would be...a dead person...
I think they can, because what is Byakuya then? The Royal Families have to be able to have children, right? I mean or else succession doesn't work out.
so couldnt Ichigos dad be a child of people in soul society? He didnt have to die to be in the soul society! He couldve have been born there...and then he lost his powers somehow and came to earth witha gigai
it would be kinda weird for them to have a baby while they were dead then go to earth to raise it when they already died
Why would they raise their baby on Earth? It seems people age in Soul Society for example Rukia and Renji.
NO! Im sayin he was born in soul society, became a soul reaper, and then kicked out of soul society for some reason....so then he came to earth with a gigai and got married to ichigos mom...
I was talking to Reaper. idk what happened to Isshin before then. It is so vague around that, it could be anything.
mmhm....his story is very...mysterious
........ maybe he was just like ichigo.... born on earth but because of his reatsu he became a soul reaper and then he just marry a pretty woman there's nothing wrong with that...
why would they kicked him out of soul society, i mean isnt that the place where ghosts live

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question! D: Kate 10 1,452 07-31-2007, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Kate