Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can some1 give me manga suggestions?
i said dbz not for romance just action
I have never read the manga either. We need to get some of the classics like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho on the main site. I mean just because they ended doesn't mean no one will read them. They are some of the best ever. Some of Naruto's ideas stem from DBZ. We need them on there! Big Grin
if you want you can download all the dbz manga from mangatraders.com and yuyuhakusho on stoptazmo.com
I don't like downloading manga though. I will just suggest it later. THey can't possibly refuse to put classics up.
i c well for yuyuhakusho if you use msnusers you can find it online on dragonguard i do believe
Downloading manga is troublesome. Plus, downloading a whole series just takes too long
well depends on ur computer and what you downlaod i download by volumes and fast so it sokay for me. sometimes its actually faster to download cuz if you read online sometimes the pages are long to load depending on your ram.
aznboiray Wrote:well depends on ur computer and what you downlaod i download by volumes and fast so it sokay for me. sometimes its actually faster to download cuz if you read online sometimes the pages are long to load depending on your ram.

It's not really dependent on your RAM. It's actually more dependent on your HD rotation speed and even more dependent on both your Internet speed and the server bandwidth. It also depends on the coding of the viewer. Remember, images are accessed from the cache, which is stored on your HD, not your RAM.
I can't usually find by Volume so if I download, I do it by chapters. That's why I don't like it.
x04ty29er Wrote:
aznboiray Wrote:well depends on ur computer and what you downlaod i download by volumes and fast so it sokay for me. sometimes its actually faster to download cuz if you read online sometimes the pages are long to load depending on your ram.

It's not really dependent on your RAM. It's actually more dependent on your HD rotation speed and even more dependent on both your Internet speed and the server bandwidth. It also depends on the coding of the viewer. Remember, images are accessed from the cache, which is stored on your HD, not your RAM.

wow okay thanks for correcting me i'll take that in mind in the future...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DearS and Elemental Gelade manga SilverKunai 1 375 07-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Last Post: dannyboy21
  sharing manga resources aznboiray 21 1,615 07-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku