Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Man Here!
Hello! My name's Zoro (not real name), and I happen to visit this sites main page often, so I decided to join the action in this wonderful site. :lol:

btw, love the smilies, xD

Anyway, you can probably tell by my username, I'm a huge One Piece fan, glad you guys have that manga, and I'm a fan of basically every other shonen series, Bleach, D.Grayman etc. Plenty more.

Hope to have some fun here. I aslo noticed the amount of mods and S-mods around here, not sure if that was intentional, or if you even need anymore than the amount you have, but if you ever need an extra mod I'll be glad to help. I had my share of experience.

k then, hope to post more around here.
Since a am also new here, i hope we get along. Big Grin
Hope so, :lol:

Thanks for the welcomez Incognito, I wanna give you a nickname, not sure what though. Any ideas?
welcome! hehe ur name is zoro but ur avatar is gokudera...nice..
Blaze Wrote:welcome! hehe ur name is zoro but ur avatar is gokudera...nice..

lol, yeah I couldn't find a 100x100 Zoro avatar in my pics, So settled for Gokudera.

I'll probably make a 100x100 avi later. :thumbup:
Hello and welcome to the forums! Have fun and send me GFX requests so I can get some practice.
No problem :nods:, you don't mind doing One Piece requests do you? I need a new Zoro sig. :lol:

Thanks again for the welcomes guys.
I'll do anything you want me to, as long as you are specific enough for me to comprehend what you want

EDIT: also, if you could provide the renders you want me to use, that would greatly help.
hi there..
Of course, although I still need to pic the correct renders right now.... I'll get back to you later, thanks for the friendly offer, I'm still holding you up on it. :grin:

Hope we're not going too off topic here. xD