Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the best rpg game out so far?
yeah, thats what i meant, not worth it if you have to pay monthly
well, the best rpg game out for me is most probley ragnarok( well probley because it was also my first one) but i don't understand why some ppl don't like it cause it's 2D...( and i played a private server so i didn't have to pay anything^.^; )
There are private servers for Wow too.....
my friends play on em and its free so thumbs up for world of warcraft!!
OMG Ragnarok! I used to play on oRO..
..It went broke and died D:
First official server to die too x__x;

Oh, the fun times. Sucha waste ;_;
I think the best MMORPG out there is WoW, but I'm not playing it anymore. Now I'm playing Ragnarok on bRO (brazilian official server).

And for consoles, I think the Final Fantasy Series is the best. I've played all of them, since the very first one. The one I like most is the FFVIII. Don't ask me why, I just love this one.
I agree Final Fantasy is awesome! But I did love the game Sudeki! But ya FF is definetly the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
i really liked the tales series they are not turn base which i found was a plus
I got FF3 for the DS today! it's awesome!! but i totally forgot about the Save button i have to use (played too many MMORPGS and beat 'em ups with auto save recently) so i have died at level 16 and had to start again >.<. but i am still loving it!
Well for a tactic styled rpg
I loved shining force
actual rpg FFII in america
and ffx
For some reason i can't stop playing jade empire, i just think it is so much fun! Especially the tiger claw martial arts look very cool.
I think FF 9 is probably my favourite, although 7 was pretty fun also.
And not to forget Neverwinter Nights, probably the first game is was really "addicted" to on the PC. Normally is was a pure console player, but this game was just too good!
I've never played Elder Scrolls, is it any good?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Discussion MattC303 34 6,440 09-07-2022, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Ginko-sami
  The Impossible Quiz (Game) SilverKunai 4 714 06-23-2007, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Draik