Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else getting sick of the sharingan?
i'm getting really annoyed cuz the author is keep on emphisizing the sharingan is sooooo awsome. it can't be beat. we got the picture a long time ago. enspecially with the fight with the clay dude he kept on emphisizing the sharingan every freaken chapter!
I absolutely am getting sick of it too! The Sharingan isn't as great as it seems to me! >_< I love it but I'm getting tired of them bragging about it....But yeah I do prefer Byaukugan....And that's Deidara your talking about...
It isn't the fact that he emphasizes that is is so great, it is the fact that Sasuke always seem to find some way to turn the tables because of it.
yea and if its so great how come the whole clan died >.< couldnt they have seen how messed up itachi was XD
Darkreaper70 Wrote:yea and if its so great how come the whole clan died >.< couldnt they have seen how messed up itachi was XD

No... because the MANGEKYOU sharingan i so awesome.
Darkreaper70 Wrote:yea and if its so great how come the whole clan died >.< couldnt they have seen how messed up itachi was XD

well itachi was a super ninja. he became a chuunin at the age of 7 then ambu by the age of 13.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:

he didn't get it untill he killed them all
aznboiray Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:

he didn't get it untill he killed them all

yea he did when he killed his best friend
We've had so many threads on this... and we have come to the conclusion that the sharingan does indeed suck...:thumbdown:
MangaAddict Wrote:We've had so many threads on this... and we have come to the conclusion that the sharingan does indeed suck...:thumbdown:

lol sorry didn't kno and i have to say you sure made a lot of posts while i was away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharingan=too powerful? CrazyBleachFan 154 33,884 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo