Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else getting sick of the sharingan?
Forgot about that
Sharingan is invincible
MangaAddict Wrote:All Itachi has to do is point at his opponent so not looking at them doesnt help either...

Yeah he is awesome, but I don't think that's Sharingan related. That might be his genjutsu abilities too. This is @ dman not you MA just wanted to quote lol.

The only weakness it had was during the Zabuza fight. If there is too dense of a fog then they can't see, but Zabuza didn't win now did he lol.
well 2 people could take on a sharingan user....since if they wanted to use the genjutsu then they'd have to focus on 1 person....while the second person pwnt them..
That made me just wonder, do you think Itachi can create shadow clones and he can cast genjutsus with them too? That would be insane.
That would make the sharingan unstoppable
I am talking about his finger genjutsu. Your last two posts have been Sharinga=unstoppable. No offense, can you add something a little more beneficial?

I do wonder what Sharingan's wekness will be revealed as. What if it is you have to just scare them lol. That would be a stupid weakness though.
well looks like there will be a new sharingan user, if the chap 364 pics arent fake that is
Wouldnt that make 4 known sharingan users... insanity! Oh well. But since there is so many of them they have to meet at some point and then there will be a sharingan show down, hopefully they will kill each other... except for tobi and kakashi cause theyre cool...
Except for Kakashi and Itachi hopefully. I would have included Tobi, but I did it by who they would fight I think lol. Itachi>Sauske and Kakashi>Tobi in my book.
We havnt seen tobi do anything yet with his sharingan thing... but I guess sasuke>itachi>kakashi>?Tobi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharingan=too powerful? CrazyBleachFan 154 33,884 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Jack Ammo