Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
link to forums on main page
i sugguest to make a link to the forums on the main page like an affiliate so you guys don't have to keep on reposting the forums link.
LOL, we'll see... welcome back BTW, where have you been?
oh lol sorry i've been busy studying for like s a t's and such i'm turning into a junior when school starts i feel so old but i look much younger lol. also i've been pretty busy with a gf but now i broke up with her so i'm free. ; )i'm back and loving it. how ar eyou doing?
I'm doing the same as always... I remember there was a time when you had the posting lead... now we have people like MangaAddict and SilverKunai with over 2000, and plenty of people far outstripping my post count, lol.
I remember those times, I would wait for aznboiray to post something because I know I had the opposite viewpoint as him! Big Grin Well welcome back man, time for us both to get to work on catching up to those post leaders! I mean I have already passed you and that's saying something.
woah i thought ur name fimiliar but i didn't think i knew u cause when the people i used to talk to currently have over 1000 posts or near there. why do you have so little posts? where have you been?
I am the guy who doesn't post often and stays behind the scenes most of the time and lets the "youngins" go at it... also I went to Florida for a week then straight to Canada for a week.
ohi so im new and i will currently spam my heart out to catch up to the post leaders,

gud idea on the forum link too
I've now became one of the more methodical posters too, oddly enough.

And Darkreaper, you'll have a way harder time... no more OT, RP, or Games to spam in (posts don't count there)
Greg Wrote:I've now became one of the more methodical posters too, oddly enough.

And Darkreaper, you'll have a way harder time... no more OT, RP, or Games to spam in (posts don't count there)

hey wait why not??? grr i have to eat but once i get back i'm going to post so much my goal by the time i stop is at least 250 wish me luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add New Forums and Sub-forums DarkNemesis 16 5,124 12-14-2012, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Marshall D Teach
  why nio link to forums? MARoniXz 4 478 07-19-2007, 02:30 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict
  Two page spreads surge 8 555 07-13-2007, 09:37 AM
Last Post: DarkLord
  link to similar manga genres onsite DarkLord 4 500 07-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Last Post: DarkLord
  Link to forum on main web site simagule 2 453 07-10-2007, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Spade