Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams...Are they a reality?
Most of my dreams are just really weird. For example, I had a dream that I turned into a toaster (, but that was when I was in the first grade or something.) I was in my backyard chasing some kind of gigantic butterfly. I don't even understand how it was possible for me to move since I was a toaster.

I have a "dream dictionary" hidden somewhere in my house, but I never use it. I'm always sleepy when I wake up, and I eventually forget about any dream I may have had later in the day.
they say if you die in your dreams you die in real life.
Who says that? Also, the body cannot live without the mind....o.0
They don't say that....If that were true, I would be dead right now. Since a lot of my dreams have me in torturous situations.
Torturous does not necessarily mean dead, no? Have you ever actually DIED in a dream? I know I haven't (interestingly enough). I've come pretty close to that point, but then I always woke up >.<
Yes. I saw myself die. And I began a ghost. And then I went to Soul Society. That was a dream I had.
But then you were not completely dead yet. You, your soul. it still existed and you did not, in fact, vanish from your dream world as completely dying would do you.
So you're saying you end your dream...but yet, you are still in sleep? Like a coma?
so dat's how u die in ur sleep o.O and yea...i would've die by now too...cuz i have many dream of myself fallen off a cliff or into a river..and woke up with shocks...=]
I don't know. I wasn't the first to bring up the dying in the dream thing. Ask that guy what those people say. I believe that, if such a thing could happen, you would most likely remain in a coma like state or just be out right dead.