Pages (5): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Dreams...Are they a reality?
Blaze
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE: Dreams...Are they a reality?

sometimes i have dreams of myself doing something and the next week or few days later it happens ^^, people get alot of premonitions this day..and yea it's creepy how when you picture urself suiciding and when you wake up ur body would like jump or something..

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexyback™.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-16-2007 10:06 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
aznboiray

RE:  Dreams...Are they a reality?

Blaze Wrote:

sometimes i have dreams of myself doing something and the next week or few days later it happens ^^, people get alot of premonitions this day..and yea it's creepy how when you picture urself suiciding and when you wake up ur body would like jump or something..

ooo i have it too. and i'm very seriously when i say this cuz in my dreams i've met people i never seen before and end up meeting them in the future. most of the time i don't realize i dreamt about the future untill it actually happens.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
07-16-2007 10:26 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
beakedbard

If my dreams were real i'd be a zombie that can think by now lol.

07-16-2007 11:13 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

Well...I dream of myself being the ruler of the world. And since my dreams are the opposite of reality.....I'm left with not ruling the world. Figures.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-16-2007 12:55 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

RE:  Dreams...Are they a reality?

SilverKunai Wrote:

Well...I dream of myself being the ruler of the world. And since my dreams are the opposite of reality.....I'm left with not ruling the world. Figures.

wow i figures by now wut kind of dreams u would have...lol....Pervy or Ditactor

07-16-2007 12:58 PM
aznboiray

RE:   Dreams...Are they a reality?

Blaze Wrote:

SilverKunai Wrote:

lol well from ur signatures i bet i kno what kind of dreams you have... naughty youuu lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
07-16-2007 01:00 PM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

RE:   Dreams...Are they a reality?

Blaze Wrote:

SilverKunai Wrote:

They aren't perv. The other catergory of my dreams are me being 'trapped' and fighting my way back to the outside. Or.....I get turned into an anime version of myself.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

07-16-2007 01:00 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

i usually get creepy weird dreams or premonitions..

07-16-2007 01:20 PM
Manga-Otaku
Name Implies

I get chibi sometimes! ^^ lol And ya last time I had a NightMare I like jumped out of a like 10 story window to escape some Vampires and I hit the ground. I woke up and felt like I just got hit by a train for a sec then I had the urge to fly or jump off something...

†Akatsuki-Leader: Rei Zero† In the name of God, Impure
souls of the living Dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen.
07-17-2007 05:59 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

............Good luck with that. I had a dream where I lived in a world without anime or manga. But....it rained money.

07-17-2007 06:08 AM
Pages (5): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: