Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams...Are they a reality?
sometimes i have dreams of myself doing something and the next week or few days later it happens ^^, people get alot of premonitions this day..and yea it's creepy how when you picture urself suiciding and when you wake up ur body would like jump or something..
Blaze Wrote:sometimes i have dreams of myself doing something and the next week or few days later it happens ^^, people get alot of premonitions this day..and yea it's creepy how when you picture urself suiciding and when you wake up ur body would like jump or something..

ooo i have it too. and i'm very seriously when i say this cuz in my dreams i've met people i never seen before and end up meeting them in the future. most of the time i don't realize i dreamt about the future untill it actually happens.
If my dreams were real i'd be a zombie that can think by now lol.
Well...I dream of myself being the ruler of the world. And since my dreams are the opposite of reality.....I'm left with not ruling the world. Figures.
SilverKunai Wrote:Well...I dream of myself being the ruler of the world. And since my dreams are the opposite of reality.....I'm left with not ruling the world. Figures.

wow i figures by now wut kind of dreams u would have...lol....Pervy or Ditactor
Blaze Wrote:
SilverKunai Wrote:Well...I dream of myself being the ruler of the world. And since my dreams are the opposite of reality.....I'm left with not ruling the world. Figures.

lol well from ur signatures i bet i kno what kind of dreams you have... naughty youuu lol
Blaze Wrote:

They aren't perv. The other catergory of my dreams are me being 'trapped' and fighting my way back to the outside. Or.....I get turned into an anime version of myself.
i usually get creepy weird dreams or premonitions..
I get chibi sometimes! ^^ lol And ya last time I had a NightMare I like jumped out of a like 10 story window to escape some Vampires and I hit the ground. I woke up and felt like I just got hit by a train for a sec then I had the urge to fly or jump off something...
............Good luck with that. I had a dream where I lived in a world without anime or manga. But....it rained money.