Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams...Are they a reality?
Dreams can be set as future visions or past times. Do dreams come true? What is your mind thinking when you have a dream? Has anyone seen into the future before or seen things similar? I have a few times. Mostly about tests and scores. Strangely what is a dream? I say figments of your imagination. Or thoughts of manipulation. When in dreams you can sometimes know your there and changes enviroments and thoughts. This is called Lucid dreaming. Dreams can set emotions also! Like when you have a nightmare you can awake scared or shocked. People can spend up to 6 years dreaming in a lifetime. So here's the question. What are yours dreams and do they come true? And what do you think about dreams?

M-O
someone told me once that whatever happens to you in dreams happens the opposite in real life
Yes I've heard that too....I had a dream I failed a math test but I got an A+ on it...lol
...My dreams are messed. Like seriously. O.O They're not scary, but they're somehow creepy xD Most time of the time though I have dreams about people I don't know >.>

I had a dream book...Should've kept it...

My grandma's side of the family, is all about dreams.(like thats what they do...) And they sometimes tell me that dreams is the future...or something that could've of happened...or something thats happening to you in another life O.O But yeah...Intersting Topic.
I have many times had a dream of the future, but I don't remember that I had the dream until I have experienced the event. Like one time my older brother was playing Digimon World 1 and his pokemon had evolved into Andromon and I had freaked out because that was the first time I had had a dream like that and remembered it. I cannot lucid dream, but probably could if I trained myself. Also though, I don't have any nightmares anymore, not since I was 12 (5 years ago)
I haven't had one since I was like 9. I can Lucid Dream which is a lot of fun!^^ I can control and awake from dreams with notice. One dream I was hiking and fell off a cliff and before I hit the ground It changed to me back up there and safe. After I woke myself up....
excel-kleinwald Wrote:I have many times had a dream of the future, but I don't remember that I had the dream until I have experienced the event.  Like one time my older brother  was playing Digimon World 1 and his pokemon had evolved into Andromon and I had freaked out because that was the first time I had had a dream like that and remembered it.  I cannot lucid dream, but probably could if I trained myself.  Also though, I don't have any nightmares anymore, not since I was 12 (5 years ago)

cool your brother changed digimon to pokemon in his dreams
Darkreaper70 Wrote:someone told me once that whatever happens to you in dreams happens the opposite in real life

ooo i kinda agree cuz most of my dreams are cool wild adventures and such (i'm an dmanga/anime/videogame freak what'd you expect) and in reality my life is as plain and boring as watching a fruit for hours
Darkreaper70 Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:I have many times had a dream of the future, but I don't remember that I had the dream until I have experienced the event.  Like one time my older brother  was playing Digimon World 1 and his pokemon had evolved into Andromon and I had freaked out because that was the first time I had had a dream like that and remembered it.  I cannot lucid dream, but probably could if I trained myself.  Also though, I don't have any nightmares anymore, not since I was 12 (5 years ago)

Oi, I meant digimon, my bad.

The last time I had a nightmare I woke up with this tingling sensation throughout my whole body, it was like my leg was asleep but so was the rest of my body (I am being serious AND I made a pun!)
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
Darkreaper70 Wrote:

Oi, I meant digimon, my bad.

The last time I had a nightmare I woke up with this tingling sensation throughout my whole body, it was like my leg was asleep but so was the rest of my body (I am being serious AND I made a pun!)

wow you watched digimon. i remember the days when i wasted my time on that stuff. i dont' c why people think its crap i prefer it better than the pokemon anime crap.