Pages (8): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

DGM 125
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Group: Registered
RE: DGM 125

Well I think it may be lenalee who saves them (watch Im wrong) because she looked really distressed and all and its about time she sucks it up and kicks some ass! But yeah, everyone else is dying and lenalee is the only one who isnt in a near death coma...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-16-2007 10:00 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

and since everything was destroied if there was someone else in there they would have to come out and nobody did so.....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-17-2007 06:19 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
aznboiray

i think somehow the other dudes are going to comeback the samurai guy and crowly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
07-17-2007 10:07 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

I think they are alive too, the question is how? Maybe someone saved them but who... cross?

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-18-2007 03:11 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

cross may save them but the question is who is going to save allen and the others....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-18-2007 05:27 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

How can anyone even beat tentacle man tyki anyway?? He took them all out in like 5 secs... and why did he pick up lenalee??

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-18-2007 05:33 AM
Omega_Destroyer

Probably to kill her or rip the innocence (assuming it's there) out.

07-18-2007 05:42 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

or he may just like her... :grin: anyway did you see the begining picture linalee came out with her lomg hair.. wierd...

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-18-2007 05:57 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Beginning picture, what??

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-18-2007 06:02 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

just the opening picture of the chapter....

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-18-2007 06:12 AM
Pages (8): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: