Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TsuBasa Reservoir Chronicles (Aniversary)
TRC is my most favourite Manga, and the storyline is great. It's Well thought-out Big Grin

Today is the one year Aniversary, and wanted to post it. lol. I remember when it was just about Syaoran saving Sakura, now it's much more...I won't say anything. lol. But Congrads on it, CLAMP Tongue (Also I don't know how to spell Aniversary, Sorry!)
It's anniversary.

Anyway, I love TRC and xxxHolic... but the suspense is killing me - I need more chapters!
Wonder what's going to happen in Celes?

Oh and another random thing... Do you think there's a Hideki in Celes? Because with CLAMP and the whole "hitsuzen" thing I'd kind of expect there to be - like Sorata and Arashi are always together whichever world they're in, and so are Touya and Yukito and others...

Did that make any sense?
Do you have to read Cardcaptor Sakura before you can begin reading this manga?
Not at all. Tsubasa was the first CLAMP manga I started. I've read Cardcaptor Sakura as well now but only because I chose to - I didn't need it to understand Tsubasa.

Tsubasa takes place in a different universe (or should I say several different universes?) from CCS. However if you're going to read Tsubasa I'd recommend reading xxxHolic at the same time as the two stories cross over quite a bit.

Also, Tsubasa has crossover characters from just about everything CLAMP have ever written, not just CCS. You don't have to know about those characters beforehand though.

I don't know if that made any sense but anyway...
I wonder what IS going to happen in Celes >_> Probally a huge fight, Lol. And about Hideki, didn't Fay say that there wasn't anyone else living in that world 0.0 Or I could be wrong.

-spoliers-
But the suspense is killing me too, I REALLY want to know what's going to happen with Fay, This Syaoran and That Syaoran, Alive Sakura and Soul Sakura...Also I wonder, Is Kurogane ever going to return home >_<
at the lastest chapter, chapter 154, at page 18, is that who i think it is? *depressed* ( i dun think it sakura) hm.. i think kurogane is going to avenge his mom.
It's either an image of younger Fay or it's Fay's twin from the flashback.
I wonder where Chi is?
Didn't Chi go with sakura...?>_> Or did she disappear, because Sakura got her feather back...? Lol, Could be wrong..
Maybe she disappeared... I hope not, I'd like to see more of her in Tsubasa.
The first scene in the manga, who do you think was in that container thing with sakura, syaoran or his clone...?? Im hoping the clone!!