Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hunter x hunter
i have watch all the anime, the ending was to sudden. you are watching it thnking this at lest as 2 more eps to go and then BAM it gos. look they won, and you think wtf how and why!
yes they make the ending too sudden...should've extended the episode to explain...all those craps but Hunter x Hunter Greed Island was good x)
isnt hunter x hunter mangaka also wrong yu yu hakusho
wait i dun think so....i think it was someone else just can't remember.....o well yea it's the same mangaka
it is i kno that for a fact but i didn't kno that untill like reading up to volume 6 and i was like holy crap. i got to hand it to the author he know show to make dif characters. usually most mangakas makes characters similar to their other series. like clamp but hunter x hunter the dude did a great job
what are you saying lol?
This has been on hiatus for over a year! I heard Togashi got better.....but that was a long time ago.
hmmm is Hiatus an arc? and Shuyin probally cuz he want to take a break on HxH and start a new project....or he want to research more about it...for the next arc or Hiatus arc ur talking about
Haha.

Hiatus [def.]- a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process.

I can understand taking a break....but leaving your readers with a cliffhanger right before the final showdown and not continuing it for over a year is kind of rude. The manga's last chapter was in March of '06.

wow really?? that's almost a year and a half....maybe he got cancer and can only live 6 months left so he's enjoying life while he can xD