Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail II
but the title was in english in the raw too :lol:
Jeral Fernandes Wrote:So apparently things aren't bad enough, seem like we will not have any FT chapter for this week (either this week or next one, but seeing the way Mashima rolls it is probably this week), I'm done!!!

If Mashima even so much as "think" about giving us no chapter this week, I will find him and I will beat him down....How dare he keep this threesome away from us for another week!!!!
alekos23 Wrote:but the title was in english in the raw too :lol:

Is that so? Well, I guess it makes more sense...
It could see two 1-1-1 fights then.
cry out in despair, cause according to the FT wikia, we may not even get a chap next week.so no FT for two weeks ::C:
Seriously? No FT for two weeks? >_>
Last chapter was great, for once Mavis failed because, probably, of lack of data about Kagura.
I'm really glad about the Kagura vs Erza, a bit less with Minerva involved in it...
I'm disappointed about Lluvia vs Shelia, especially since Lluvia is not supposed to beat Shelia, just keep her busy.
But I really look forward to the next chapter :3
might as well get used to this place >_>
i liked the chap.wonder if future lucy is actually zeref's servant here :hmm
soooo,what will happen next chap ? any ideas? Tongue
We see Erza's head rolling over the yard.
Minerva appears, and Kagura's head follows.

zeref makes his appearance. Jellal makes a deal with him in order to revive Erza, and both attack the Tourmament. The city is destroyed. The suriving FT members escape through the gate together with Arcadios and the Princess, starting the next arc.

Or so ^^
alekos23 Wrote:might as well get used to this place >_>
i liked the chap.wonder if future lucy is actually zeref's servant here :hmm
soooo,what will happen next chap ? any ideas? Tongue

Again Rosemary means Remembrance (possible flash back), Death, Love and Loyalty. This should be enough to tell what's going to happen in the next chapter. Also with these hints look like we will focus on this relationship without having to jump to other fights because that will be frustrating.
so how about the chap eh? decent i think Tongue
Well, lotsa people were already saying Lucy was an impostor; but it's pretty much official now....

And

Gajeel uses talk-no-jutsu! It's super effective!

Rogue uses cliffhanger no jutsu! It's not very effective.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail Kyle 237 43,648 07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Greg